My Guide Website?
Coastal Beauty: The PCH & 17-Mile Self-Guided Audio Tour
Drive iconic 17-Mile & PCH: see Lone Cypress, Bixby Bridge, McWay Falls, Pebble Beach, and Point Lobos Reserve.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in San Francisco:If youʻre booking your trip to San Francisco last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Sausalito: San Francisco and Alcatraz Helicopter Tour
- From LA: California Highlights 3-Day Trip with Accommodation
- 49 Mile GoCar Special - All Day For The Price Of 5 Hours
- San Francisco: Wine Country Tastings Tour with Muir Woods
- San Francisco: Day Trip to Yosemite with Giant Sequoias Hike
- Drive along the iconic 17-Mile Drive
- Admire the Bixby Creek Bridge's grandeur
- Gaze at the enchanting McWay Falls
- Savor the golfing paradise of Pebble Beach
- Explore the natural wonders of Point Lobos Reserve
DescriptionStart by downloading the Action Tour Guide app, which will function as your personal tour guide, audio tour, and map.. Start your gorgeous journey to Fisherman's Wharf, full with marine life and cuisine. Cannery Row, John Steinbeck's novel's inspiration, is next. After Monterey Bay Aquarium, Lovers Point Park and Kissing Rock await. Visit the Point Pinos Lighthouse and peaceful Asilomar State Beach. Catch coastal splendor at Spanish Bay, Point Joe, and China Rock on the renowned 17-mile trip. Seal Rock Creek Beach and Fanshell Overlook offer scenic vistas. Lone Cypress, a symbol of resilience, is reached from Cypress Point Lookout and The Crocker Cypress Grove. Explore Pescadero Point and Pebble Beach. From Pacifica's rough shoreline to Pedro Point's breathtaking views, the route follows the Pacific Coast Highway. Visit Devil's Slide Bunker and Gray Whale Cove State Beach. Admire Mavericks Beach's surf and Half Moon Bay's beauty. See Pigeon Point Lighthouse and Butano State Park. Discover Davenport's art and Ano Nuevo State Reserve's varied animals. Watch Shark Fin Cove's geology and Coast Dairies State Park's scenery. Santa Cruz combines beach and boardwalk activities. Rio Del Mar and Sunset State Beach offer stunning coastal views. Marine life and birds thrive in Elkhorn Slough. Explore Big Sur's gorgeous coastline, stopping at Carmel Beach, Point Lobos State Natural Reserve, Garrapata State Park, and the Bixby Creek Bridge. After Point Sur State Historic Park's rocky landscape, Andrew Molera State Park and the Pfeiffer Canyon Bridge are stunning. Pfeiffer Beach has quiet sands and unusual rocks. Grimes Point and Seal Beach Overlook offer stunning coastal views. Explore Partington Cove and McWay Falls near the Waterfall House for hidden jewels. Big Creek Bridge leads to Big Creek Cove Vista Point. Visit Limekiln State Park's tranquil redwoods and waterfalls. Pitkins Curve Bridge, Jade Cove, and Nathaniel Owens Memorial Redwood Grove combine engineering and nature. Big Sur's wilderness ends abruptly at Ragged Point. Wildlife lovers should visit Piedras Blancas Light Station and Elephant Seal Vista Point. Explore beautiful coastal villages like Cayucos and Morro Bay. San Luis Obispo's Bubblegum Alley and Irish Hills Natural Reserve are unique and peaceful. Visit Avila Beach and Dinosaur Caves Park. The Monarch Butterfly Grove in Pismo Beach and Rancho Guadalupe Dunes Preserve's wilderness are stunning. Explore Lompoc's Wine Ghetto murals. The route passes Jalama Beach, Refugio State Park and Beach, and Goleta's Butterfly Grove before reaching Santa Barbara and Ventura's beautiful beaches. This self-guided tour of California's most beautiful coastal landscapes blends nature, history, and culture for an amazing drive.
IncludesA link to download the Action Tour Guide app and a unique password for your tour(s). An audio guide, location-aware map, and storyteller — all in one mobile app tour. Our mission: To explore the world and its many stories. Join us! Excellent value: Buy only one tour per car. Don’t hassle with “per person” bus tickets. Ease of use: Stories auto-play based on your location so you don’t have to do anything once you’ve started. Offline map: Works without a cell signal or wifi once downloaded. Hidden gems: Visit often-missed spots and enrich your experience with little-known history. Flexibility: Explore at your own pace with no fixed schedule. Take a break, a hike, whatever, and pick up where you left off! No expiration date: Your tour is valid for life. Listen whenever, wherever, and however often you want. All-day support line: Call, chat, or email for help.
- This tour is a self-guided mobile app tour with a map, audio stories, and images.
- Access the tour on the Action Tour Guide app (separate from the Get Your Guide app).
- Use the unique password received after booking to download & preview your specific tours before you arrive.
- Start at the Starting Point. Follow the tour route. All audio stories play automatically based on your location.
- Flexible schedule: Use it on any day and at any time, or over multiple days. No need to rebook if your travel plans change.
- Lifetime access: Use it on your next trip here! This tour never expires.
- Driving tours: Use one tour per car and connect to the car speakers.
- Get support by calling, chatting, or emailing - all day long.