My Guide Website?
San Francisco: Yosemite National Park & Giant Sequoias Hike1050 Reviews
Experience the incredible scenery of Yosemite National Park and the Giant Sequoia Walk on a tour from San Francisco. Spend hours exploring the Half Dome, Yosemite Falls, and the giant sequoia trees.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in San Francisco:If youʻre booking your trip to San Francisco last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Sausalito: San Francisco and Alcatraz Helicopter Tour
- From LA: California Highlights 3-Day Trip with Accommodation
- 49 Mile GoCar Special - All Day For The Price Of 5 Hours
- San Francisco: Wine Country Tastings Tour with Muir Woods
- San Francisco: Day Trip to Yosemite with Giant Sequoias Hike
- Spend hours exploring Yosemite National Park's stunning scenery
- Enjoy a 1-hour Sequoia Walk to marvel at the world's tallest trees
- View the majestic Bridalveil and Yosemite Falls
- See Inspiration Point, and the amazing El Capitan and Half Dome cliffs
- Learn about the park from a fully guided audio commentary
DescriptionExperience both the Yosemite Valley and the Giant Sequoia Walk on this day tour. See why artists and poets have been inspired for generations by the breathtaking sceneries at the national park. Since 1890, the beautiful Yosemite National Park has been the jewel of America's National Parks, possessing some of the best-known landmarks in the world, such as the tallest waterfall in North America, Yosemite Falls. Have 5 hours to explore the stunning national park, and take in the majestic natural wonders, accompanied by a complimentary audio-guided tour. See the spectacular Half Dome and El Capitan, two of the most frequently climbed cliffs in the world. It is also home to several groves of stunning Giant Sequoia trees, the largest trees on earth. The Giant Sequoia Walk is along 1 mile (1.5 km) of paved trail with a 400 ft (120 m) incline, snow depth permitting. Marvel at these giant trees — the largest in the world. In winter, when conditions on the Tuolumne Sequoias Grove trail are snow-covered or unsafe, we substitute this experience with other attractions. On a group tour, view stunning panoramas, go on walks, and even hike a little, before returning to San Francisco. Or if you prefer, upgrade to a private tour for your group only.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off from most San Francisco hotels English-speaking tour guide Yosemite entrance fee Yosemite audio guide
- Access to Sequoia Grove can be difficult during winter (generally October through May), and other activities may be substituted at the guide's discretion During winter months, temperatures in Yosemite can vary drastically from San Francisco Shoes or boots with rubber soles are recommended California law requires participants to bring a car seat for all children under 8 years old or under 4' 9' (1.4 meters) in height. If you do not provide your child's safety seat at the time of the tour and do not inform the activity provider, you will not receive a refund if you cannot join the tour The tour operator is not responsible for the loss or damage of personal property on tours or for delays due to accidents, breakdowns, or adverse traffic and weather conditions