My Guide Website?
San Francisco Chinatown Culinary Walking Tour139 Reviews
Try foods from the world's largest Chinatown outside Asia on a guided walking tour of San Francisco's Chinatown. See fortune cookies made by hand and learn about traditional cooking techniques.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in San Francisco:If youʻre booking your trip to San Francisco last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Sample the foods of the largest Chinatown outside Asia
- Try different types of Dim Sum
- Learn about Chinese teas and herbs
- Look inside a local Buddhist temple
- Visit Chinese markets and marvel at the produce
- See musical instruments that you have never seen before
- Marvel at Chinese antiquities and relics
- Watch artisans making Fortune Cookies by hand
DescriptionExplore San Francisco's iconic Chinatown district on this unique foodie walking tour. Discover a maze of alleys off Grant Avenue and Stockton Street, where traditional techniques that date back centuries are still practiced. Meet your guide and begin your flavor-packed adventure. See food markets and local restaurants, with a surprise around every corner. Watch artisans making fortune cookies by hand, and enliven your senses with new flavors, smells, and aromas. Search out authentic crafts and pottery, explore exotic produce, and learn about herbs and teas from the people who know them best. Uncover hidden secrets that only intrepid locals know about. Taste Dim Sum, fortune cookies, and teas. Peruse incredible antiquities, rare and unique musical instruments, and authentic cookware. Marvel at statuettes and ritual objects that are thousands of years old. Visit a music center to view musical instruments you've never seen before. Try different types of Dim Sum from the oldest Chinese bakery in San Francisco. Go to one of the city's oldest cathedrals and look inside a Buddhist temple.
Includes3-hour walking tour Guide Food and beverages
- Please wear comfortable shoes
- You are advised to not eat too much before the tour as the tasting portions are ample, and the supplier wouldn't want you to miss out on any of the fabulous foods
- As of August 20, 2021, the City of San Francisco is mandating that proof of full vaccination and masks are required to eat inside any restaurants or bars in San Francisco
- Please have proof of full vaccination with you, as the restaurants will likely require this to eat inside