My Guide Website?
San Francisco: Electric Bike Day Rental134 Reviews
Take on the hills of San Francisco on a pedal-assisted electric bike and see the iconic sights of the City by the Bay almost effortlessly. Ride through the woods, to Ocean Beach, and over the Golden Gate Bridge. Marvel at the city skyline from Sausalito.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in San Francisco:If youʻre booking your trip to San Francisco last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- See the highlights of San Francisco with a pedal-assisted electric bike
- Ride up and down hills with little or no effort
- Visit the Golden Gate Bridge, Sausalito, Lombard Street, the Painted Ladies, and more
DescriptionSee San Francisco in an ecologically conscious way, while comfortably negotiating the city’s famous hills with your electric bike. With your all-day rental bike, cruise along the car and pedestrian-free waterfront of San Francisco Bay and ride along the city’s bike paths. Enjoy a brand new fleet of bikes that provide an active way to experience San Francisco. Take the less-traveled routes through the city on a self-guided tour. Feel the e-Moto battery kick in as you pedal, propelling you towards your destination. The electric bikes have a range of 16-20 miles on a full charge and feature a full-comfort seat, hand shifters, and brakes. Bike through Golden Gate Park and along the coast, through the Headlands, into Muir Woods, or to Mt. Tam. Take a ride across the Golden Gate Bridge into Sausalito. From the bridge, take in the views of the bay, the ocean, and the San Francisco skyline.
IncludesElectric bike (all-day rental) Helmet Bike lock Handlebar bag Map and map holder Customized directions
- Please note that the bikes need to be returned the same day by shop closing time
- Dress according to weather for that day. Comfortable clothing is recommended.
- Please bring your credit card and your ID and/or passport. An authorization hold will be placed on your credit card per electric bike. This is to ensure safe return of the bike, and the hold will be released when the bike is returned. Note that it may take your bank up to 72 hours to process this. Your passport can be held at check-in as a security measure, if you prefer.
- Contact the local partner a day in advance to secure specialized kids' equipment or bikes, or for directions to the shop.
- Participants must be aged 13 or older to ride an electric bike