My Guide Website?
San Francisco: Monterey and Carmel Tour66 Reviews
Join this scenic coastal tour and enjoy Highway 1, Monterey and its famous Cannery Row, 17-Mile Drive, Pebble Beach, Carmel-by-the-Sea, and much more.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in San Francisco:If youʻre booking your trip to San Francisco last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Take a scenic coastal drive along Pacific coast Highway 1 on this tour from San Francisco
- Explore Monterey's renowned Cannery Row
- Cruise along beautiful 17-Mile Drive, on your way to the charming towns of Pebble Beach, and Carmel-by-the-Sea
- Learn from your knowledgeable expedition leader about Monterey
DescriptionBegin your tour by traveling south on the famous Pacific Coast Highway, California Highway 1. Head to Monterey and Carmel-by-the-Sea. At your first rest stop in Davenport, you will have a chance to take a selfie with the whole Pacific as your backdrop. At Monterey, you will have 2 hours on your own to explore. You can visit the world-famous Monterey Bay Aquarium, rent a kayak or paddleboard, hike along the coast, or take a bike to roam. You can also stroll among the quaint boutiques and art shops along the historic Cannery Row. Grab a seafood lunch at Old Fisherman’s Wharf. Enjoy another eyeful of Pacific beauty along the scenic 17-Mile Drive through Del Monte Forest and take photographs of the hardy Lone Cyprus Tree. This famous road winds its way by magnificent homes and the spectacular coastline, between the greens and tees of world famous golf courses, and among the last remaining forest of a rare species of the Monterey Cypress. Your scenic drive finishes at Pebble Beach Village. Upon arrival in the enchanted town of Carmel-by-the-Sea, you can explore the boutique shops on Ocean Avenue and be dazzled by the white sandy beach. If there is time, you can visit the historic Carmel Mission. Then, it will be time to head back to San Francisco.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off from most San Francisco hotels Tour narration in English Professional local driver and guide Free Wi-Fi on the tour coach
- Please note that for your child's safety, we require you to bring a child safety seat for all children that are not at least 8 years of age or 4' 9' in height.
- The tour operator is not responsible for loss or damage of personal property on tours or for delays due to accidents, breakdowns, or adverse traffic and weather conditions on tours.