My Guide Website?
From San Francisco: Monterey and Carmel Day Tour274 Reviews
Cruise along California's spectacular coastline on a relaxing day trip from San Francisco. Follow Highway 1 to the Monterey Peninsula, visit Steinbeck's Cannery Row, and stop at the town of Carmel-by-the-Sea.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in San Francisco:If youʻre booking your trip to San Francisco last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Sausalito: San Francisco and Alcatraz Helicopter Tour
- From LA: California Highlights 3-Day Trip with Accommodation
- 49 Mile GoCar Special - All Day For The Price Of 5 Hours
- San Francisco: Wine Country Tastings Tour with Muir Woods
- San Francisco: Day Trip to Yosemite with Giant Sequoias Hike
- Travel the 17-mile Scenic Drive
- Visit Cannery Row, made famous by John Steinbeck
- Wander the quaint town of Carmel by the sea
- Ample photo stops along the way
DescriptionDiscover the scenic coastline of California on a day trip by air-conditioned bus from San Francisco. Visit the Monterey Peninsula, Cannery Row, and Carmel-by-the-Sea. Travel scenic California’s Pacific Coast Highway 1 to the beautiful Monterey Peninsula, famous for its spectacular ocean views, abundant wildlife, and historical past. Stop at Cannery Row, made famous by John Steinbeck, where there are great shops and restaurants overlooking the Pacific. Next, travel through the famous 17-Mile Drive and see Pebble Beach Golf Course. Photo stops will be made along this gorgeous drive. Your tour continues to Carmel by the sea where ample time is given to walk through this charming town dotted with lovely shops, and beautiful architecture.
IncludesCertified professional driver and guide Round-trip transportation by air-conditioned bus Bathroom on board Tour along Highway 1 by the towns of Santa Cruz and Capitola 17-Mile Drive entry fee Stops at Lonely Cypress and Pebble Beach 2-hour stop at Monterey 1.5-hour stop at Carmel by the Sea
- Buses are air-conditioned with a bathroom This tour operates rain or shine