My Guide Website?
San Francisco: City Highlights Walking Tour1 Reviews
Join a small group on a guided walking tour exploring some of San Francisco’s most iconic neighborhoods and impressive landmarks.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in San Francisco:If youʻre booking your trip to San Francisco last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Discover San Francisco like a local on a small group tour led by an expert guide
- Walk along the Barbary Coast trail in the city's Little Italy Neighborhood
- Learn about the history of Chinatown’s and make your own fortune cookie
- Explore the Financial District, Civic Center Plaza, and Union Square
- Enjoy delicious food and bay views the picturesque Ferry Building Marketplace
DescriptionGet an insider’s view of San Francisco’s most vibrant downtown neighborhoods on a small-group walking tour of Fisherman’s Wharf, North Beach, Chinatown, and Union Square. Begin your urban walking adventure by meeting your guide at the northern end of Fisherman’s Wharf. Take in views of the bay, the stunning Golden Gate Bridge, and Alcatraz. Find yourself at the famous former chocolate factory in Ghirardelli Square and then stroll along the waterfront as you drool over numerous stalls selling Dungeness crab and the famous clam chowder in sourdough bread bowls. Make your way to Pier 39 to meet the colony of sea lions and head towards San Francisco’s Little Italy neighborhood. Soak in all the aromas from the numerous bakeries and restaurants that line the streets of North Beach. Turn the corner and take a few steps down to a very different neighborhood, Chinatown. Marvel at the colorful facades, temples, and dragon gate and find yourself at the Golden Gate Fortune Cookie Company where you can make your own fortune cookie. Next, enjoy a short walk through the financial district and to the Ferry Building Marketplace for a nice, leisurely lunch break. Give your feet a break as your guide takes you on the subway for a brief ride to Civic Center Plaza. Gaze at the stunning City Hall and opulent performing arts complex. Then head to Union Square, the city’s main shopping district, and enjoy the sights and sounds of this bustling neighborhood.
IncludesExpert guide Public transit fare
- This tour will take place rain or shine Travelers should have a moderate level of physical fitness There will be a stop for lunch at the Ferry Building Marketplace. You can purchase your lunch there from a variety of options Food and drinks are not included Tips are not included