My Guide Website?
San Francisco: Half-Day Wine Country Excursion with Tastings265 Reviews
Leave San Francisco and enjoy a half-day excursion to wine country. This tour is designed for guests who don’t want to dedicate their entire day in the area, or are only visiting for a short time.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in San Francisco:If youʻre booking your trip to San Francisco last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Take a scenic drive over the Golden Gate Bridge
- Visit 2 favorite wineries and enjoy 3-5 wine tastings
- Tour a winery estate with barrel room
DescriptionDiscover some of San Francisco's best wines on this half-day outing. Visit 2 wineries and 3 to 5 tastings. Enjoy scenic views from your comfortable coach. Start your day in the afternoon, as you head north to the Golden Gate Bridge. Enjoy a scenic drive over the Golden Gate Bridge and marvel at the San Francisco skyline in the distance. Next, drive through the beautiful town of Sausalito, a seaside Mediterranean-like village harbored across the San Francisco Bay and famous for its sweeping views. As the vine-covered hillsides come into view, you will visit 2 favorite wineries of the region for wine tastings and an exclusive estate tour. Experience the inner workings of the wineries and their family history in Napa and Sonoma Valley as an expert wine host walks you through the fermentation process, barrel-aging, bottling, and, of course, tastings of some award-winning varietals. At each winery, enjoy up to 3-5 tastings of their signature blends. Your day concludes with a scenic drive back over the Golden Gate Bridge and into San Francisco as the sun slowly starts to set into the Pacific Ocean.
IncludesAll wine tasting fees Winery estate tour Live tour guide Local taxes
- • You must be at least 21 years old with a valid photo ID to participate in the wine tastings
- There is no lunch stop since this is a half-day tour
- Wine tasting fees, winery estate tour, and local taxes are included in the ticket price
- Please note that lunch will not be provided
- Tips (recommended) are not included in the price