My Guide Website?
San Francisco: California Sunset/Twilight Boat Cruise950 Reviews
Enjoy spectacular views in a casual and fun atmosphere. Sail past Alcatraz, around Angel Island, along Tiburon and Sausalito, and under the Golden Gate Bridge.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in San Francisco:If youʻre booking your trip to San Francisco last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Sausalito: San Francisco and Alcatraz Helicopter Tour
- From LA: California Highlights 3-Day Trip with Accommodation
- 49 Mile GoCar Special - All Day For The Price Of 5 Hours
- San Francisco: Wine Country Tastings Tour with Muir Woods
- San Francisco: Day Trip to Yosemite with Giant Sequoias Hike
- Take a romantic Sunset Cruise or Twilight Cruise on beautiful San Francisco Bay
- See famous landmarks such as Coit Tower and the Transamerica Pyramid
- Experience the best way to see the lights of the San Francisco Skyline at night
DescriptionEnjoy sunset views as you sail on beautiful San Francisco Bay. See important landmarks, including Alcatraz and the Golden Gate Bridge. In the winter months, take in the serene twilight views instead. Along the way, view numerous National Historic landmarks and San Francisco sights, including Coit Tower, the Transamerica Pyramid, St. Peter, Paul's Church, and the San Francisco-Oakland Bay Bridge. As the sun begins to set over the Marin Headlands, cruise past Alcatraz, Angel Island, and the shorelines of Tiburon, Belvedere, and Sausalito. Watch the sun setting over the Pacific Ocean, as you sail west towards the Golden Gate. On your way back to Fisherman’s Wharf, see many more famous sights, including the Presidio, the Marina District, and Fort Mason.
- Indoor and outdoor seating is available on this cruise Kindly note that seating for this cruise is 'open style', at times, please expect to sit next to unfamiliar faces As the weather in San Francisco can vary dramatically, it is best to dress in layers Please note during the winter months this cruise departs after the sun has set and it is a twilight cruise