My Guide Website?
San Francisco: Alcatraz Tour & 90-Minute City Excursion17 Reviews
Start with an official Alcatraz Island tour followed by an excursion through San Francisco's highlights. Discover some of the city's most iconic landmarks and explore its unique neighborhoods.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in San Francisco:If youʻre booking your trip to San Francisco last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Visit the famous Alcatraz Island and learn its history in an audio tour
- Take the perfect shot of the Golden Gate Bridge from Fort Point
- Discover the filming locations for TV shows and movies
- Learn about the history, culture, and architecture of the city
- Feel free to ask your guide any questions as well as the best places to eat
DescriptionDiscover why Alcatraz remains one of San Francisco's greatest landmarks and experience its chilling allure in an official Alcatraz tour. Wander through the various exhibits while learning the history of the island in a 90-minute audio tour. Back on the mainland, go beneath the surface of San Francisco, exploring its famous sites and Instagram-worthy views in a 90-minute city Excursion on our minibus. Meet the group at the ticket booth on Pier 33 for the ferry transfer to Alcatraz Island. After returning on the ferry, explore 7 different locations in San Francisco with 3 photo stops along the way. Stop at Fort Point to catch optimal views of the Golden Gate Bridge and learn about the city's history, culture, and architecture as the group makes its way through the diverse neighborhoods. Water and snacks will be provided during this part of the tour. Discover the best places to eat in the city and even check out the filming locations for TV shows and movies such as the Rock and Mrs. Doubtfire. At the end of the tour, the guide will drop the group off at Fisherman's Wharf – a classic San Francisco experience and a must-see on any visit to the city. The 4pm city excursion part, your tour guide will pull up out front of Pier 35, which is next to the SS Jeremiah O’Brien and next to pier 33. Feel free texting the number provided if you have any issues.
IncludesFerry and Alcatraz entrance ticket Water and granola bars
- • Please note, the Alcatraz tour starts at 12:00 PM, and the city tour starts at 4 PM • Cancellations must happen 7-days in advance for a full refund
- Everyone over 18 must bring ID