My Guide Website?
San Francisco: Wine Country Tastings Tour with Muir Woods765 Reviews
See the rolling hills of California's wine country and the stunning Muir Woods on a guided trip from San Francisco. Sip wine at three wineries in Napa and Sonoma, and pose by the Golden Gate Bridge.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in San Francisco:If youʻre booking your trip to San Francisco last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- San Francisco: Food Walking Tour of Chinatown & North Beach
- San Francisco: City Tour with Alcatraz Entry Ticket
- San Francisco, Sausalito and Muir Woods Small Group Tour
- San Francisco: Skip-the-Line 1-Hour Bay Cruise by Boat
- San Francisco: Bridge to Bridge Cruise
- Stroll beneath the towering Sequoia Redwoods of Muir Woods National Monument
- Sip selected wines at three wineries and have lunch at the historic Sonoma Plaza
- Learn more about the wine-making process, tradition, and history in the region
- Take in the sweeping views across the picturesque Napa and Sonoma valleys
- Pose at the Golden Gate Bridge and get the perfect photo at this iconic landmark
DescriptionSavor wine tastings at three wineries in the Sonoma and Napa Valleys on a guided trip from San Francisco. Gaze up at the world's tallest trees at Muir Woods National Monument and strike a pose by the Golden Gate Bridge. Begin your morning with a convenient pickup from most San Francisco hotels. Cross the Golden Gate Bridge on your way to Muir Woods National Park. Explore the leafy trails and marvel at the giant sequoia redwood stretching above you. Then, enjoy a scenic ride into the heart of California's wine country. Admire your picturesque surroundings as you relax on board. Listen as the tour guide shares stories from the region's early winemaking history and learn how the industry evolved over the years. Visit three wineries showcasing the diversity of wine and tradition in the region. Meet the winemakers and discover their vineyards, winemaking process, and ingredients. Savor three wine tastings with selected wines produced in the region. At midday, enjoy a lunch break and explore the boutique shops and restaurants that surround the charming Sonoma Plaza. Finish the trip with a photo stop at the Golden Gate Bridge before being dropped off at your San Francisco hotel. If you select the lunch options, please specify your choice of one item per course during the booking process. All courses are paired with wine. First Course - paired with Sparkling Wine, 3 oz • Petite cheese plate with Vella’s Mezzo Secco, Double Cream French Brie, Gruyere, and fresh fruit Second Course - paired with Sauvignon Blanc, 3 oz (choose one) • White bean and vegetable soup topped with almond-arugula pesto • Classic Caesar Salad romaine hearts with the Bistro’s home-made Caesar Dressing Main Course - paired with Pinot Noir, 3 oz (choose one) • Rigatoni Bolognese braised ground beef and pork in a house-made marinara sauce • Fusilli Pasta* tossed almond-arugula pesto and parmesan cheese • Chicken Piccata with mashed potatoes, sautéed spinach, and caper butter sauce • Grilled Vegetable Sandwich with fresh mozzarella and pesto spread on focaccia with a side of baby mixed greens tossed with citrus vinaigrette
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off from most San Francisco hotels Tour guide Parking reservation for Muir Woods Wine tour Three wine tastings Foreign language audio guide on demand Transportation by air-conditioned bus Photo stop at the Golden Gate Bridge 3-course lunch paired with wine at each course (if option selected)
- You must have a valid ID showing you are 21 years old to participate in the wine tasting Bring a child safety seat for kids under 8 or shorter than 4'9' (1.45m) for their safety Winery locations and tour itinerary may change due to traffic, weather, or special events at the location Vehicles are air-conditioned and their size depends on the number of passengers booked for the tour (up to 36 people) Time spent in Muir Woods ranges from 1 hour to 1 hour and 15 minutes The activity provider is not responsible for loss or damage of personal property left on tour vehicles or for delays due to accidents, breakdowns, or adverse traffic and weather conditions on tours