My Guide Website?
San Francisco: Yosemite, Las Vegas, Bryce & Zion 6-Day Trip13 Reviews
Explore San Francisco then go on a 6-day excursion where you'll see Yosemite, Las Vegas, Grand Canyon, Antelope Canyon, Bryce Canyon and Zion National Park, ending in either Las Vegas or Los Angeles.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in San Francisco:If youʻre booking your trip to San Francisco last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- San Francisco: Food Walking Tour of Chinatown & North Beach
- San Francisco: City Tour with Alcatraz Entry Ticket
- San Francisco, Sausalito and Muir Woods Small Group Tour
- San Francisco: Skip-the-Line 1-Hour Bay Cruise by Boat
- San Francisco: Bridge to Bridge Cruise
- Explore some of the most iconic locations of the United States National Parks
- Visit two of the most interesting cities in the Southwest: San Francisco and Las Vegas
- See a huge amount of gorgeous scenery and changing landscapes in a short amount of time
DescriptionDay 1: SAN FRANCISCO – BAY CRUISE – GOLDEN GATE BRIDGE – CHINATOWN Meet your tour at the Public Library to embark on a city tour. Enjoy a cruise in the world-famous bay. See great views of both the Golden Gate Bridge and Alcatraz island. Return to Pier 39 for a leisurely lunch before an afternoon tour that takes in all the city’s famous landmarks, including the Golden Gate Bridge, Union Square, Chinatown, and Nob Hill. Stay overnight in Modesto. Day 2: MODESTO – YOSEMITE Head east through the farmlands of the Joaquin Valley to Yosemite National Park. Stop at El Capitan, Bridal-Veil Falls, and Half Dome. Stay overnight at the Comfort Suites Stevenson Ranch. Day 3: STEVENSON RANCH – LAS VEGAS Head to Las Vegas and stop for lunch at the outlet mall in Barstow. In the evening, take a tour of the strip and see amazing hotels such as Caesar’s Palace, Luxor, Mirage, Paris, Venetian, Bellagio, New York New York, Treasure Island, and more. Stay overnight at Harrah’s Hotel. Day 4: LAS VEGAS – GRAND CANYON – PAGE Start the day traveling through the desert and through the Navajo Indian reservation before arriving at the south bank of the Grand Canyon. Learn how throughout the years, the Colorado river carved its way down to the sea and created a wonderland for geologists. After lunch, continue along the canyon east, stopping at some of the many Indian market places to browse the handmade arts and crafts. Then head to the Page and Lake Powell area for the evening. Day 5: ANTELOPE CANYON – BRYCE CANYON Tour the Antelope Canyon and visit the spectacular dunes created by the wind, water, and sand. Then head west to Bryce Canyon, home to the most amazing natural sculptures in the world. Experience the unique changing of the colors during the sunset from one of the vista points in the park (may change due to changing sunset times). After the visit, head towards the town of Kanab. On certain departures, your tour will continue to Cedar City for the night. Day 6: ZION PARK – LAS VEGAS – LOS ANGELES After breakfast, head into Zion Park. Tour the park and enjoy a short walking trail along the Virgin River that runs through the park. Leave for an early evening arrival in Las Vegas with an option for a late night return to Los Angeles.
Includes5-night hotel accommodation including tax and continental Breakfast Round-trip transportation by air-conditioned bus Tour guide Bay cruise in San Francisco Sightseeing in San Francisco and along the Las Vegas Strip Entrance to Yosemite National Park, Grand Canyon National Park, Antelope Canyon, Bryce Canyon National Park, and Zion National Park
- Guides in your language of choice are offered for the entirety of the tour. The guides will provide insightful commentary and assistance in your preferred language, ensuring a memorable and enriching journey for all.
- All ages allowed. Infants need a backpack or chest carrier.
- Comfortable walking shoes are strongly advised