My Guide Website?
San Francisco: City Tour and Alcatraz Entrance Ticket Combo186 Reviews
Discover one of San Francisco's greatest landmarks with an audio tour and round-trip boat ride to Alcatraz island. Complete your experience with a bus tour of San Francisco's hottest sights.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in San Francisco:If youʻre booking your trip to San Francisco last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Discover all the famous sights between the ocean & San Francisco Bay
- Explore legendary neighborhoods like Fisherman's Wharf & Chinatown
- See iconic landmarks such as painted ladies & Golden Gate Bridge
- Listen to gripping stories of inmates like Capone & Stroud at Alcatraz
- Enjoy views of the stunning San Francisco skyline from across the water
DescriptionExplore San Francisco on a bus tour to sights like Twin Peaks, the Fisherman's Wharf, and Chinatown. Uncover the city's chilling past with entry tickets and an award-winning audio tour of Alcatraz island. Hop aboard an airconditioned coach for a 4-hour guided tour in English of San Francisco. Have the chance to get off the bus and experience the sights for yourself at each stop along the way. See San Francisco as you’ve never seen it before with the tour commentary. Head to key locations, enjoy great views, and visit famous attractions, including the Golden Gate Bridge. Stop at Twin Peaks for breathtaking, 360-degree views of the city from 1000 feet above sea level. Go to iconic districts like Fisherman's Wharf and Chinatown. Board the ferry and sail to the notorious Alcatraz island. Download the audio tour to your smartphone and be immersed in stories about prisoners like Capone.
IncludesBus tour of San Francisco with 4 photo stops with an English speaking Tour Guide Luxury air-conditioned bus Alcatraz admission ticket Ferry ride to Alcatraz Alcatraz cellhouse audio tour available in multiple languages
- Alcatraz tickets will be given upon check-in at Pier 33 (after the City Tour) on the date of your tour departure. You will need to present a photo ID in order to get your Alcatraz ticket. The Cellhouse audio tour is available in Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Mandarin, Portuguese, Russian, and Spanish The transportation portion of the tour finishes once you're dropped off at Pier 33 for your Alcaraz tour. You will need to make your own way back after that Combo tours require 5 days advance reservations Photo stop opportunities at: Golden Gate Bridge, Palace of Fine Arts, Twin Peaks and Land’s End Ocean Beach (Sutro Baths)