My Guide Website?
San Francisco: Mission District Food Tour with Tastings1 Reviews
Embark on a guided food tour in San Francisco’s Mission district and try the recipes of India, Mexico, Italy, and the Philippines. Taste delicious tikka masala, gelato, tacos, and other dishes.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in San Francisco:If youʻre booking your trip to San Francisco last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Visit restaurants and bakeries featured on the Food Network
- Travel to India, Mexico, Italy, and the Philippines through authentic dishes
- Take Instagram-worthy photos in front of vibrant murals
- Learn the history behind iconic staples like tacos and chocolate
- Explore San Francisco with a seasoned guide and fun-loving group
DescriptionTravel the world without leaving San Francisco on this mouth-watering and diverse food tour of the Mission District. You’ll meet your Junket guide at the Delores Park Mexico Liberty Bell, where you’ll dive into the history of the city, before heading to Bi-Rite Market for a cookie made with love. From there, you’ll wind through nine other locations, including six other iconic eateries. Savor the complex flavors of India with a Tikka Masala burrito. Dip you fork into a boat of sisig and steamed rice at Señor Sisig. Taste a vibrant pink gelato, and learn about the ethics of cocoa beans as you bite into creamy-soft chocolate samples. Along the way, you’ll visit world-renowned murals at the Women’s Building and Clarion Alley, where you can snap colorful photos and selfies. Can you smell the sizzling meats, sugary sweets, and savory sauces in the air? The Mission District is calling. Book a tour today.
IncludesFood tour of San Francisco's Mission District Food samples from seven local eateries Knowledgeable guide Well-researched and credible history
- This tour takes place rain or shine. This tour is not recommended for people who cannot walk more than a mile.