My Guide Website?
San Francisco: Luxury Brunch or Dinner Cruise on the Bay85 Reviews
Wine and dine on a premium brunch or dinner cruise around San Francisco Bay. Enjoy onboard entertainment as you take in the memorable San Francisco skyline.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in San Francisco:If youʻre booking your trip to San Francisco last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Savor a gourmet brunch or dinner made using fresh seasonal ingredients
- Sip on free-flowing mimosas and sparkling wine during the brunch cruise
- Reward yourself or celebrate a special event with a luxury meal and cruise
- Enjoy on-board musical entertainment and complimentary hot and cold drinks
- Cruise by the iconic San Francisco skyline, Alcatraz, and the Golden Gate Bridge
DescriptionChoose between a buffet brunch or plated dinner during this luxury cruise on San Francisco Bay. Enjoy on-board entertainment as you pass by the Golden Gate Bridge, Alcatraz Island, and other sights. Choose from the following two options: Champagne Brunch CruiseFeast on a decadent brunch with this good-morning getaway featuring free-flowing mimosas and sparkling wine. Sit back and munch on a buffet stocked with classic breakfast dishes, lunch entrees, and desserts. Experience live music and views of San Francisco Bay’s renowned sights as you unwind after a hectic week or celebrate a special event. Luxury Dinner CruiseEmbark on a date night with a delicious, dynamic twist. Marvel at the sun setting as the city lights twinkle from the Bay Bridge to the Golden Gate. Then, feast on a 3-course sit-down meal, including appetizers, salad, a choice of entrée, and dessert, with live music playing in the background. Sample Brunch Menu:Early Risers• Breakfast pastries - assorted muffins and Danishes• Scrambled eggs - American cheddar cheese• Breakfast meats - applewood smoked bacon, pork sausage links• Breakfast potatoes - caramelized onions, red and green bell peppers• French toast - whipped cream, maple syrup Late Risers• Kale quinoa salad - quinoa, roasted red pepper, spinach, lemon oregano vinaigrette• Green goddess pasta salad - sweet peas, white beans, scallions• Caesar salad - romaine lettuce, aged Reggiano parmesan cheese, herb croutons, traditional Caesar dressing• Oven-roasted flounder - spicy tomato and white bean ragu• Kid's station - chicken tenders and French fries• Hand-carved strip loin - signature spice rub, horseradish crème, au jus (broth)• Hand-carved oven-roasted turkey - cranberry sauce• Pasta al forno - alfredo sauce, panko parmesan crust• Scottish smoked salmon display - cream cheese, shaved red onions, Roma tomatoes, capers Dessert• Signature dessert station - cakes, brownies, seasonal fruit Sample Dinner Menu:Starter (choice of one)• Watermelon and baby arugula salad - feta cheese, cherry tomatoes, balsamic vinaigrette• Signature seafood chowder - clams, flounder, potatoes, cream Main Course (choice of one)• Root vegetable fricassee - butternut squash, cauliflower, zucchini, grape tomatoes, gremolata, cauliflower coconut cream sauce• Broiled salmon filet with roasted tomato vinaigrette - lemon orzo, farm-fresh seasonal vegetables• Oven-roasted chicken breast with rosemary and thyme - roasted new red potato salad with scallions, haricot verts, creamy mushroom sauce• Braised beef short ribs with Fresno pepper demi-glace - garlic mashed potatoes, baby carrots, broccoli Dessert• Signature chocolate cake - creme Anglaise, raspberry coulis, candied pecans• Mixed fruit with strawberries - Madagascar vanilla and orange cream• New York style cheesecake - lemon mascarpone cream, blueberry compote
IncludesCruise ticket Unlimited coffee, tea, iced tea, water Brunch or dinner (depending on option selected) Live music (brunch cruise only) DJ entertainment (dinner cruise only) Free-flowing mimosas (brunch cruise only) Sparkling wine (brunch cruise only)
- Children under 3 are free, however, make sure you select the free child ticket option to ensure admittance on the cruise The dress code for the brunch cruise is casual; the dress code for the dinner cruise is semi-formal to formal attire The menu is subject to change In order to guarantee that your group can be seated together, please make sure to make just one reservation for your entire party. If members of your group make separate reservations, the activity provider cannot guarantee that you will be seated together