My Guide Website?
San Francisco: Exploratorium Daytime Admission60 Reviews
Immerse yourself in a world of intrigue as you touch, tinker, and play with hundreds of hands-on exhibits at San Francisco’s Exploratorium with this full-day admission ticket.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in San Francisco:If youʻre booking your trip to San Francisco last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Expand your mind with hundreds of interactive exhibits for visitors of all ages
- Watch exhibits being prototyped, tested, and built in the open-to-view Exhibit Development Shop
- Enjoy a refreshing locally-sourced meal at Seaglass Restaurant with stunning bay views
- Get hands-on, exploring and creating in the Tinkering Studio
DescriptionDiscover a world of adventure with a full-day ticket to the Exploratorium in San Francisco, the only place in the city where you can touch, tinker and play with hundreds of interactive exhibits. The museum is conveniently located at Pier 15 between the historic Ferry Building and Pier 39 on the Embarcadero in San Francisco. Perhaps the most experimental museum in the world, the Exploratorium explores the world via large-scale art installations, studies of microscopic life, motion, color and light installations, and much more. Spread across six expansive galleries, you can embrace the wild wonders of the world and beyond with exhibits that you can feel, play with, and manipulate. A learning lab for all ages, it’s the best place to immerse yourself in San Francisco’s innovative culture.
IncludesGeneral admission to the Exploratorium on date selected All taxes and applicable fees
- The Tactile Dome is temporarily closed