My Guide Website?
Guided Private Wine Tour to Napa and Sonoma Wine Country3 Reviews
Enjoy an exclusive, private wine tour to Napa and Sonoma wine country from Marin, Sonoma, Napa, or San Francisco. Customize your itinerary to fit the needs of your group of up to 13 people.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in San Francisco:If youʻre booking your trip to San Francisco last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Take in the scenery of the breathtaking Napa and Sonoma wine country with your private group and local tour guide
- Enjoy the flexibility of having a customized itinerary fit to your group’s preferences
- Taste world-renowned wines from boutique family-run operations to larger commercial operations with beautiful landscaped gardens
- Learn about wine production and why these wine-making regions produce some of the best wines in the world
- Travel in a comfortable passenger van with seating for up to 13 people
DescriptionEmbark on a wine tasting adventure with a local, expert guide on a one-of-a-kind private wine tour to Napa and Sonoma Wine Country. Enjoy the exclusivity of having a tour guide and vehicle all to yourself and your group. Enjoy the convenience of getting picked up at your accommodation or a location in San Francisco, Marin, Sonoma or Napa. Your experienced tour guide will work with you to create a customized itinerary (see sample itinerary) that suits your exact interests and preferences as well as your budget. Typically, you and your group will visit 3-4 wineries depending on travel time, where you would like to go, and how much time you would like to spend at each location. With over 1000 wineries to choose from, your group will not be short on options. Explore endless possibilities from family-run operations with rustic tasting rooms or a larger winery with gorgeous landscaped gardens. You can even do a cave tour for an additional cost and elevate your wine country adventure. Discover the many scenic towns in Napa or Sonoma or both that offer lunch options to satisfy all tastes and preferences. Relax and reflect on your day as you get dropped off at your preferred drop-off point in Marin, Sonoma, Napa, or San Francisco.
IncludesFull-day private tour of wine country Flexible Itinerary with optional stops Expert, local guide Transportation in a comfortable passenger van Water bottles
- • You must be at least 21 years old to participate in the wine tasting
- Wine tasting fees and meals are not included and will vary based on the wineries selected and where you choose to have lunch. Wine tasting fees are typically $39 USD per person
- Your local guide will contact you to create a customized itinerary that suits your preferences and budget
- Typically, you will visit 3-4 wineries on this tour, depending on travel time, where you would like to go, and how much time you would like to spend at each winery/location
- Most wineries require tasting appointments reserved in advance so if you have specific wineries you would like to visit, your guide can set up appointments. You can also leave it to your guide to select wineries for you based on your preferences, but please note that winery appointments and requests are subject to change depending on availability