My Guide Website?
Skip-the-Line 1-Hour Bay Cruise by Boat
Fisherman's Wharf https://www.myguidesanfrancisco.com/events/skip-the-line-1-hour-bay-cruise-by-boat
San Francisco: Skip-the-Line 1-Hour Bay Cruise by Boat
- Sail past the Golden Gate Bridge
- Cruise around the notorious Alcatraz Island
- Marvel at the San Francisco skyline
- Skip the box office line and go straight to the gate with your ticket
DescriptionEnjoy a 1-hour journey along San Francisco's historic waterfront and experience the thrilling history of the San Francisco Bay, with all the sound and glory it deserves. The 1-hour non-stop Bay Cruise takes you past the famous PIER 39 sea lions and along San Francisco’s historic waterfront, revealing the city’s fascinating skyline. Relax in comfort, with both indoor and outdoor seating, and enjoy a full narration describing major landmarks as you sail by. See sights like the Golden Gate Bridge, Alcatraz, and the iconic San Francisco skyline as you go. Whether it’s your first time to San Francisco, or your 10th visit, the Bay Cruise is something you should experience at least once in your life. You will get a complimentary souvenir map, which is available in nine languages, and if you get hungry, there’s a full-service snack bar on board with food and drink available to purchase.
Includes60-minute Bay cruise Narration describing major landmarks Straight to the gate' access to the boat Complimentary souvenir map Access to full-service snack bar
- Cruises may not operate during inclement weather; check with ticket booths on the day of sailing for schedule
- Your mobile voucher allows you to skip the box office line and go straight to the gate