My Guide Website?
Streets of San Francisco Electric Bike Tour24 Reviews
Explore the urban side of San Francisco on a 4-hour bike tour through 8 of the city’s districts. Rest your legs with an electric bike, see unique street art, and more.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in San Francisco:If youʻre booking your trip to San Francisco last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Discover San Francisco's urban side by electric bike
- Stop at one of San Francisco's famous food trucks for lunch
- Explore 8 of San Francisco's unique districts
- See ever-changing street art and the locals who make each neighborhood unique
- Get a panoramic view of the Transamerica Pyramid building
DescriptionEnjoy a half-day electric bike tour around the back alleys of San Francisco, exploring North Beach’s Little Italy district up-close. Get panoramic views of the iconic Transamerica Pyramid building, and much more. The flat route takes in the Barbary Coast and San Francisco’s historic supper clubs. Find out how the neighborhoods have transformed from scandalous to sparkling. Cycle around the Giants’ Oracle Ball Park, and into the culturally rich Mission, Castro, and Haight Ashbury neighborhoods. Look at the ever-changing street art scene, and see the locals who rule each area to make their communities unique. Go to Nopa, and take in the charming Painted Ladies of Alamo Square, before visiting the Civic Center. Pedal to Polk Gulch, San Francisco’s original gay neighborhood. Finish your tour with at look at Aquatic Park, before cycling to Fisherman’s Wharf.
IncludesRental of a current-year-model electric bike Full-day, bonus bike rental after conclusion of guided tour Helmet and lock Front handlebar bag and rear gear rack Guide
- Approximate distance covered is 15 miles
- Guests must be 13 or older to ride an electric bike
- This tour runs in rain or shine. If it is cancelled due to dangerous weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund