My Guide Website?
Silicon Valley: Self-Driven Audio Tour for Technology Lovers8 Reviews
Explore the birthplace of technology with a self-guided audio tour. Drive through Silicon Valley while seeing and learning about tech giants like Apple, Google, Facebook, Tesla, and more.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in San Francisco:If youʻre booking your trip to San Francisco last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Discover the modern world's birthplace on a self-driven tour in Silicon Valley
- See the headquarters of tech giants like Facebook, Google, and Amazon
- Stop to explore tech headquarters open to visitors, like Google’s Googleplex
- Dive into the history, controversies, and future of tech during your audio tour
- Enjoy flexible travel plans with a tour that is valid forever once booked
DescriptionStart by downloading the Action Tour Guide app, which will function as your personal tour guide, audio tour, and map. Purchase one tour per car, not per person. NOTE: This 42+ mile-long tour covers the essentials of Silicon Valley in 2-3 hours. Journey through Silicon Valley with maximum flexibility, safety, and value on a self-driven audio tour. Simply hop in your own car, get the tour guide app set up on your phone, and set off on the ultimate adventure for technology lovers. During the tour, make various stops at tech giants like Apple, Google, Facebook, Tesla, and more. Learn about the visionaries who’ve shaped the world around us on an audio tour developed by local guides, curated by creative writers, and narrated by professional voice artists. Start by downloading the Action Tour Guide app that will function as your personal guide, audio tour, and map all in one. Purchase one tour per car, not per person. Everyone listens together! Hear about the feud between Bill Gates and Steve Jobs, the controversies around Mark Zuckerberg and Jeff Bezos, the eccentricities of Elon Musk, and more. See Facebook's headquarters, as well as the real backbone of Amazon — Amazon Web Services. Possible stops include Google's Android Garden; a museum where you can play the first-ever video game and see one of the first-ever computers; Steve Jobs's garage; and the Googleplex, Google's headquarters, where you can walk through the campus. All audios play automatically based on location. The tour concludes at Stanford, the university that churns out tech entrepreneurs. You can even visit the true birthplace of tech, the Hewlett-Packard Garage. Not sure you can fit all this into one day? No worries — once booked, the tour is yours forever. Split the drive into two days or come back later for a second round. Travel dates change? Again, not a problem — this Silicon Valley self-guided tour never expires.
IncludesA link to download the Action Tour Guide app and a unique password for your tour(s). An audio guide, location-aware map, and storyteller — all in one mobile app tour. Our mission: To explore the world and its many stories. Join us! Excellent value: Buy only one tour per car. Don’t hassle with “per person” bus tickets. Ease of use: Stories auto-play based on your location so you don’t have to do anything once you’ve started. Offline map: Works without a cell signal or wifi once downloaded. Hidden gems: Visit often-missed spots and enrich your experience with little-known history. Flexibility: Explore at your own pace with no fixed schedule. Take a break, a hike, whatever, and pick up where you left off! No expiration date: Your tour is valid for life. Listen whenever, wherever, and however often you want. All-day support line: Call, chat, or email for help.
- This tour is a self-guided mobile app tour with a map, audio stories, and images.
- Access the tour on the Action Tour Guide app (separate from the Get Your Guide app).
- Use the unique password received after booking to download & preview your specific tours before you arrive.
- Start at the Starting Point. Follow the tour route. All audio stories play automatically based on your location.
- Flexible schedule: Use it on any day and at any time, or over multiple days. No need to rebook if your travel plans change.
- Lifetime access: Use it on your next trip here! This tour never expires.
- Driving tours: Use one tour per car and connect to the car speakers.
- Get support by calling, chatting, or emailing - all day long.