My Guide Website?
San Francisco: Skip-the-line Ferry Ticket to/from Sausalito76 Reviews
Make travel easy with a trip across the San Francisco Bay as you travel from San Francisco to Sausalito via ferry service. Enjoy convenient service and frequent departures from San Francisco.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in San Francisco:If youʻre booking your trip to San Francisco last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Enjoy convenient ferry service that takes you from shore to shore
- Take advantage of the frequent departures from San Francisco
- Skip the box office line and go straight to the gate with your ticket
DescriptionTravel across the water from San Francisco to Sausalito on a 1-hour trip via ferry service. Purchase 2 one-way tickets and make it a round-trip excursion. Enjoy the charm of a quaint Mediterranean village tucked in the hills of Marin County as you disembark in Sausalito. Wander the narrow streets, visit the art galleries and shops, and discover fine cuisine in this seaside town. You can even rent a bike at Pier 41 and take it with you to leisurely explore the shoreline bike paths. With convenient and frequent departures, your bay crossing is made easy and seamless.
Includes1-way ferry service Round-trip service (if 2 tickets purchased) Straight to the gate access
- Please purchase 2 one-way tickets per person if you require a round-trip service
- After booking, you will receive a voucher containing a link to the ferry schedule. Please make sure to check the departure times prior to the day of travel
- There is no service on Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day (December 25).
- Your mobile voucher allows you to skip the box office line and go straight to the gate