My Guide Website?
San Francisco: Golden Gate Bridge and Lombard GoCar Tour316 Reviews
Jump in a GoCar and tour San Francisco in a unique GPS-guided mode of transport. The talking GoCar will relate stories and facts about the city while taking you to such sights as Lombard Street, Fisherman's Wharf, the Golden Gate Bridge, and the Presidio.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in San Francisco:If youʻre booking your trip to San Francisco last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Zip past iconic Fisherman's Wharf
- Get a glimpse of Fort Mason and the Presidio
- View the Marina District and Crissy Field
- Wind your way down famous Lombard Street
- See the Golden Gate Bridge
DescriptionZip around in a GPS-guided, talking GoCar, which will be your guide on an exciting loop of San Francisco's breathtaking Golden Gate Bridge and Lombard Street. GoCar allows you to experience the beauty of San Francisco and visit places tour buses cannot go – all at your own pace. Go off the beaten path through San Francisco's iconic parks on your way to the Golden Gate Bridge and back. Snap amazing photos along the Pacific Ocean and see the Golden Gate Bridge up close from above and below. You can even park and take a stroll along the span of the bridge if you choose. On the way back, explore the boutique shopping districts of Chestnut and Union Street, then fill the trunk with the latest fashions, or stop for a bite to eat. Finish your tour by winding your way up Russian Hill to take an exhilarating ride down notoriously crooked Lombard Street.
Includes2-hour GoCar rental (seats 2 persons) Driver orientation and safety briefing Use of safety helmets Full tank of gas Gratuities
- You must be 21 years of age or older with a major credit card and a valid driver's license (international license is not necessary) to rent. GoCars do not accommodate booster seats for small children On the day of rental, a USD 500.00 security deposit will be held on your credit card until the GoCar is returned. All riders must sign a standard participant agreement. Renters will have the option to purchase collision damage waiver (CDW) insurance on the day of rental The 500 deposit is reduced to 150 if you purchase optional insurance Pricing is per vehicle, not per person. Each vehicle seats 2 people Driver orientation and safety briefing is provided Tours sales are final. There is a USD 20.00 cancellation fee. However, departure times may be rescheduled (subject to availability). If there is inclement weather at the time of departure, you may either reschedule for another day or receive a full refund There will be a link to a waiver on your voucher. Please fill it out prior to arrival