My Guide Website?
San Francisco: Self-Guided Audio Walking Tour4 Reviews
Enjoy a self-guided audio walking tour of the bustling city of San Francisco that will take you on a fascinating journey at your own pace. See famous landmarks including Coit Tower, the Golden Gate Bridge, and Nob Hill.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in San Francisco:If youʻre booking your trip to San Francisco last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Explore San Francisco at your own pace with a self-guided tour
- Learn about the history of the city from an informative audio-guide
- Gaze in awe at the stunning views of San Francisco Bay
- Walk along the giant iconic Golden Gate bridge
- Find out how the cable cars are powered, using decades-old technology
DescriptionDiscover some of the most iconic sights of San Francisco on a self-guided walking tour. Hear interesting facts and the history behind some of the city's most historic landmarks such as Alcatraz Island and the Golden Gate Bridge, with a fully detailed map of the area of your tour also provided. Download this audio tour and set off exploring the exciting and vibrant city of San Francisco at your leisure. Hear about the city's history including its importance during the Gold Rush era as you first stroll through Pioneer Park. Learn more about the various ethnic groups that comprise this cosmopolitan city. See the famous trams running through the city, plus uncover a great viewpoint of the notorious Alcatraz Island. You'll also get to see the Coit Tower, Nob Hill, and the world-famous Golden Gate Bridge. Discover the buzzing district of Fisherman's Wharf, where the S.S Jeremiah O'Brien is docked. Pause the tour at any time if you wish to explore areas in more detail, and restart when you wish.
IncludesAudio-guided tour Map
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- Please note this is an audio tour and no physical guide will accompany you
- This is your tour, your way, and at your pace, therefore there are no specific starting times
- Please see your printable voucher for download information
- The audio guide is available in the English language only