My Guide Website?
San Francisco: Scavenger and Treasure Hunt Tour for Families5 Reviews
Explore San Francisco in a fun and active way on a combination of a scavenger hunt and a guided walking tour designed for families with children and teenagers.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in San Francisco:If youʻre booking your trip to San Francisco last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Feel the thrill of solving clues and completing challenges on a scavenger hunt
- Discover the many treasures of Chinatown, Jack Kerouac Alley and North Beach
- Use a map and written or pictorial hints made to suit the participants' ages
- Uncover the key to making cookies at the Golden Gate Fortune Cookie Factory
- Follow your tour guide through San Francisco and enjoy surprises along the way
DescriptionRoam around San Fransisco on a guide-led walking tour and treasure hunt which is designed to bring your team closer while giving you a reason to explore the city and bond with each other. Discover the very best attractions of Chinatown, North Beach, and Washington Square Park while solving clues. Meet your guide in front of Old Saint Mary's Cathedral in Chinatown for an introduction and overview of your adventure. Take off on your scavenger hunt through Chinatown and round it off with a visit to the Fortune Cookie Factory. Tour the factory and sample some cookies. Next up is a mini-guided tour of additional Chinatown spots and surprises. Discover the murals along Jack Kerouac Alley and experience the poetry of North Beach. Expect Italian food, culture, and famous landmarks like the Transamerica Pyramid and Coit Tower on your North Beach hunt. End the scavenger hunt in Washington Square Park with an exciting game that has prizes for all. From here you can end your adventure or continue with an optional guided walk up the crooked Lombard Street for a picture-postcard view of San Francisco.
IncludesTour Guide 2 written scavenger hunts (leveled based on ages of participants) Maps Picture-only scavenger hunt for pre-readers Fortune cookie tasting Token treasure hunt prizes
- It is recommended to bring strollers for young children Food and drinks are available for purchase along the way