My Guide Website?
San Francisco: Private City Tour by Electric Tuk-Tuk12 Reviews
Explore San Francisco aboard an electric tuk-tuk on an insightful private tour. Come across the Golden Fate, Union Square, and other local highlights, and stop for photos along the way.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in San Francisco:If youʻre booking your trip to San Francisco last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Marvel at San Francisco's landmarks on a 3-wheel electric tuk-tuk
- Conquer the city's famous hills from the comfort of your seat
- Discover the highlights of the area at your own pace with a private guide
- Come across sites such as the Presidio, Marina District, and Chinatown
- Enjoy heated seats and warm blankets on board during chilly days
DescriptionSee the San Francisco sights you want to see and see them at a pace that suits your group with a private tuk-tuk tour. Your friends and family can cover more ground in an eco-friendly Tuk Tuk than they ever could on foot. Climb San Francisco’s tallest hills in this small but mighty vehicle. Marvel at the sparkling San Francisco Bay and city skyline, and enjoy the sights and smells of Fisherman’s Wharf. Your experienced, entertaining tour guide narrates your 2-hour excursion, stopping often for Instagram-worthy photos! Meet your tour guide in Fisherman’s Wharf. Private tours are perfect for 5 riders per Tuk Tuk (6 guests are ok with a group that includes children and adults). Larger groups can rent multiple Tuk Tuks to cruise around together. 2 Hour tour highlights include: Fisherman's Wharf, Dungeness crab stands, and picturesque fishing harbors, The Palace of Fine Arts, Fort Point located underneath the Golden Gate Bridge, The Presidio, Marina District, Union Square, North Beach Little Italy, Dragon’s Gate in Chinatown, and Lombard Street - the most crooked street (traffic permitting) 3 Hour route covers more amazing sites: Ocean Beach, Golden Gate Park (De Young, Academy of Sciences, Conservatory of Flowers), Haight Ashbury, The Castro, and the Castro Theatre (optional stop), Mission Dolores Park, and street murals (optional stop), Alamo Square and the Painted Ladies, City Hall, Davies Symphony Hall, War Memorial Opera House, Asian Art Museum and more.
IncludesTransportation by tuk-tuk Tour guide Heated seats and warm blankets Photo stops
- Please bring an extra layer of warm, wind-resistant clothing
- Please leave bulky backpacks at home as all personal items must be stored in your lap
- The tour operator reserves the right to change the size or routing of the tour to meet demands for that specific day
- Tours run in fog and light rain
- Tours can accommodate 5 adult riders per Tuk Tuk; 6 guests are ok if children are part of the group
- Please arrive at least 10 minutes prior to your scheduled private tour time; if you are late or a no-show, you will lose your reservation and no refund or reschedule will be issued
- Children aged 5 and older are welcome on our private tours but child and booster seats are not provided
- Wheelchairs, walkers, luggage, or strollers cannot be accommodated
- Driver gratuity is included
- Heated seats and warm blankets are provided on cold days
- Food, drinks, and entrance fees for attractions are not included