My Guide Website?
San Francisco Presidio Scavenger Hunt Walking Tour and Game
Experience the beautiful San Francisco Presidio on a fun, interactive Scavenger Hunt Walking Tour. Explore at your own pace and take in the sights, smells, sounds, and history of the iconic Presidio.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in San Francisco:If youʻre booking your trip to San Francisco last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Solve fun and challenging puzzles and search for clues as you explore
- Take in the rich and diverse history of San Francisco's historic Presidio
- Marvel at the beautiful architecture
- Enjoy incredible views of the Bay and the Golden Gate Bridge
DescriptionThe scavenger hunt leads you on a unique guided tour of the Presidio of San Francisco, California. See the historic Presidio area. Marvel as you stroll through the beautiful and iconic Palace of Fine Arts. Enjoy some of the best views of the Golden Gate bridge anywhere as you walk along Crissy Field Beach. See both the iconic spots, and discover some of the lesser-seen gems of this historic and beautiful part of San Francisco. You and your team solve 22 fun puzzles and challenges along the way, as you explore the Presidio at your own pace.
IncludesAccess to the Scavenger Hunt Walking Tour for a group of 1 to 6 people One ticket covers the entire group
- The time to complete the tour varies depending on your pace and whether you stop along the way. Most groups take between 90 minutes and 3 hours.