My Guide Website?
San Francisco North Beach Food Tour1 Reviews
Discover the best food in San Francisco's North Beach neighborhood on a 3-hour walking tour. Explore the history and culture of the area with an expert local guide while tasting regional specialties at some of the best restaurants around.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in San Francisco:If youʻre booking your trip to San Francisco last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Visit 5 uniquely different mom-and-pop shops, ethnic eateries, and restaurants
- Sample food at a world famous delicatessen that presented a salami to the Pope
- Nosh on pizza or rosemary focaccia from a 100-year-old bakery
- Experience the history, architecture and culture of North Beach and the Barbary Coast
- Discover San Francisco's hidden gems, history, and best eats
DescriptionGet off of the main drag and into the beautiful side streets of North Beach and the Barbary Coast, offering the opportunity to discover unexpected shops, sites, and bites. Stroll from block to block, stop for tastings at five of the following places including Molinari Delicatessen, Peña Pachamama, Golden Boy Pizza, XOX Truffles, A. Cavalli & Co. In between tastings, your guide will indicate interesting architecture, beautiful parks, and notable landmarks, all while providing a glimpse into the neighborhood culture and how the locals have shaped the area's cuisine.
IncludesAll food tastings
- Please be sure to let us know if you (or anyone in your group) has a dietary restriction (e.g. vegetarian, diabetic, allergy, etc.) when you purchase your tickets
- All tastings are prepared in advance at each location, based on the information you provided to us at the time of ticket purchase, please be sure to purchase your tickets in advance so that we have adequate time to prepare your tasting substitutions - last minute dietary changes on the tour will not be accommodated
- If you have severe food allergies, please contact us or call us at 877-56-TOURS before purchasing tickets
- We do a fair amount of walking on our tours, dress casually and wear comfortable shoes or sneakers
- The tour will meet in front of Caffe Trieste located at 601 Vallejo St, San Francisco (94133). The cross street is Grant Ave. The closest BART station is Embarcadero and is about a 20-minute walk away