My Guide Website?
San Francisco: Napa Valley Winery Tour with Tastings19 Reviews
Embark on a guided tour to Napa Valley from San Francisco. Visit 2 wineries and enjoy up to 5 tastings at each as you savor the unique aromas and flavors of California wine.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in San Francisco:If youʻre booking your trip to San Francisco last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Relax on a scenic drive over the Golden Gate Bridge and into Napa Valley
- Visit top vineyards in the area and learn about the winemaking process
- Explore a winery estate and barrel room on a private tour
- Taste award-winning varietals with distinctive aromas and flavors
- Enjoy a wine tasting experience suitable for wine lovers and novices
DescriptionDiscover Napa Valley on a guided tour from San Francisco. Visit two select wineries and taste a variety of wines with an expert host for an experience sure to impress both novices and wine connoisseurs alike. Start your afternoon with a picturesque drive over the iconic Golden Gate Bridge and take in breathtaking views of the San Francisco skyline. Then, journey through the charming seaside town of Sausalito, known for its stunning vistas and Mediterranean-inspired architecture. During your journey to the wineries, admire the sight of lush, vine-covered hillsides. Your host will guide you through each winery and give you an inside look at their family histories, fermentation processes, barrel-aging, and bottling techniques as you meet the winemakers. After learning about the winemaking process, taste some award-winning varietals, with 3 to 5 tastings at each winery. Savor the unique flavors and aromas of signature blends. Finally, enjoy a scenic drive back over the Golden Gate Bridge, watching the sunset on the Pacific Ocean.
IncludesGuided tour through Napa Valley wine country Roundtrip transportation from San Francisco Visit to 2 Napa Valley wineries 3-5 wine tastings per winery (tasting fees included)
- You must be at least 21 years old with a valid photo ID to participate in the wine tastings