My Guide Website?
San Francisco: Golden Gate Park Bike or eBike Rental w/ map6 Reviews
Ride across the world-renowned Golden Gate Park and Bridge on a high-quality bike with a rental in San Fransisco. Get a helmet, map, bike bag, lock, and children's attachments.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in San Francisco:If youʻre booking your trip to San Francisco last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Experience the thrill of a bike ride through the Golden Gate Park
- Discover San Francisco’s sprawling urban park
- Take photos with the Dutch Windmill, one of the iconic attractions in the park
- Pass top attractions like the Japanese Tea Gardens and the de Young Museum
- Choose a longer rental to take the full 9-mile ride to the Golden Gate Bridge
DescriptionPedal your way through San Francisco's Golden Gate Park, soaking in tons of sights and landmarks along its bike paths, or choose a longer bike rental or day pass to see both the Park and the Golden Gate Bridge on a 9-mile (14.5 km) bike ride. Start at the rental shop and get geared with all you need for your adventure, including a helmet, a map, a bike bag, and a bike lock, all included in the bike rental. Glide past the highlights of the Golden Gate Park including the Stow Lake Boathouse, California Academy of the Sciences, de Young Museum, Conservatory of Flowers, Botanical Garden, Rose Garden, Dutch Windmill, and more. Follow a paved trail of around 4 miles (6.5 km) from one end of the park to the other. After your ride, you can return back to the rental shop, or head towards the Golden Gate Bridge to take in its 746-foot tall towers, sweeping cables, signature orange color, and Art Deco styling. Upgrade to a pedal assist electric bike (16+) to boost your ride!
IncludesHigh-quality bike rental Helmet Map Bike lock Bike bag
- Children's attachments are available for younger riders (over 12 months old). If you require an attachment, purchase a children's ticket and contact the activity provider after booking