My Guide Website?
San Francisco Fisherman's Wharf Scavenger Hunt Adventure
Discover San Francisco's famous Fisherman's Wharf and surroundings on this smartphone guided walking tour/scavenger hunt. See the sights and hidden gems while solving challenges and puzzles.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in San Francisco:If youʻre booking your trip to San Francisco last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Discover Fisherman's Wharf area while solving clues and completing challenges
- Stop and go as you please, taking as much or as little time as you need
- Use your smartphone as you trace the bay's edge of San Francisco
- Play the game, see the sights and experience San Francisco's Fisherman's Wharf
DescriptionLooking for a way to turn the Fisherman’s Wharf in San Francisco into a giant game board? Urban Adventure Quest has created an interactive scavenger hunt that combines the fun of the Amazing Race with a two hour sightseeing tour of San Francisco’s Fisherman’s Wharf area. Guided from any smart-phone, groups make their way among well-known and overlooked gems of the city, solving clues and completing challenges while learning local history. Your Amazing Scavenger Hunt Adventure will begin at the Maritime Museum and take you to the bay's edge with views of a historic prison, fanciful art, and tasty treats from chocolate to sourdough bread. Your scavenger hunt route will explore the splendor of Fisherman's Wharf as well as many traditional favorites. The tour requires approximately 1 mile of walking. Using a smartphone as “the guide” allows participants to start when they want and determine their own pace of play. Stop to enjoy the ocean views, grab an ice cream or enjoy lunch at the Pier...why not, it’s your schedule. Offered at a fixed price for a group vs. per person pricing, this city tour/game offers a great value to those on a budget.
IncludesSmartphone scavenger hunt
- Be in a team of as many people as you like. However, this adventure is typically best with no more than 5 people on each team. Large groups can break up into many teams and compete for the best point score and time. Each team needs to purchase a Quest with a unique email address and password
- You may purchase your Quest days, weeks, or months before your adventure
- A step-by-step process on how you can redeem your scavenger hunt code can be found on your confirmation voucher after purchase
- It is suggested that you bring water, snacks, money, a city map, a calculator, a pencil and paper and, of course, a fully charged smartphone