My Guide Website?
San Francisco: Embarcadero Scavenger Hunt Walking Tour
Discover San Francisco and the beautiful Embarcadeo waterfront. Explore at your own pace, and have a blast solving 27 unique challenges as you follow clues on your smartphone.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in San Francisco:If youʻre booking your trip to San Francisco last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Stroll along the Embarcadero waterfront and take in gorgeous views of the bay and the Bay Bridge
- Explore the iconic and historic Ferry Building
- Marvel at some of the history of this famous city by the bay
- Have fun following clues on your phone and solving interesting puzzles along the tour
DescriptionEnjoy a guided walking tour of beautiful and interesting parts of the Embarcadero waterfront of San Francisco while following clues on your smartphone and solving interesting puzzles along the way. Play with your group as the game guides you through the city. Score points for correct answers and try to get a high score on the leaderboard. See major attractions as well as less-known gems of the San Francisco Bay waterfront on this unique interactive tour. Work together with your group to solve the 27 challenges on the scavenger hunt as you walk approximately 2 miles. Play any time that fits your schedule. Explore the Embarcadero at your own pace. See the bustling famous Ferry Building, the beautiful Bay Bridge, marvel at massive public art in Rincon Park, and learn about the history of Oracle Park, as well as many interesting and lesser-known sights. Enjoy fun challenges with family and friends that are perfect for all ages.
IncludesAccess to the Scavenger Hunt Walking Tour for a group of 1 to 6 people
- The time to complete the tour varies depending on your pace and whether you stop along the way. Most groups take between 90 minutes and 3 hours.