My Guide Website?
Private Guided Streets of San Francisco Bike Tour
Bike like a local through the Streets of San Francisco Electric bike tour!
Our Top Experiences and Tours in San Francisco:If youʻre booking your trip to San Francisco last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- San Francisco: Food Walking Tour of Chinatown & North Beach
- San Francisco: City Tour with Alcatraz Entry Ticket
- San Francisco, Sausalito and Muir Woods Small Group Tour
- San Francisco: Skip-the-Line 1-Hour Bay Cruise by Boat
- San Francisco: Bridge to Bridge Cruise
- What hills? Ride Beyond the hills on this all electric bike tour
- Explore many micro neighborhoods in San Francisco
- Stop for photos and historical commentary along the way
- Learn about about all the interesting features with a professionl tour guide
DescriptionRide Beyond the hills on this all electric bike tour! Explore the back alleys of North Beach’s “Little Italy”, Chinatown and pedal through Downtown – the beating heart of the city – on this quintessential San Francisco neighborhoods bike tour. Loop around the Giant’s Oracle Ballpark and houseboats. Pedal into the culturally rich Mission District to visit the Mural Alleys. Ride through the colorful Castro to trendy Nopa, where you can snap a photo in front of the iconic Painted Ladies of Alamo Square. Visit the Civic Center & Polk Gulch. By the time we park our bikes back at Fisherman’s Wharf, you’ll know the city like the back of your hand. Includes post- tour bonus Ebike rental so folks can head out & visit the Golden Gate Bridge!
IncludesElectric Bike Private tour guide Custom start time Private tour
- Tour starts and finish in Fisherman's Wharf(4 hours)
- Credit card authorization will be held at tour check-in