My Guide Website?
LA: San Francisco, Yosemite, Vegas, Antelope 8-Day Tour
8 Day Tour to California Coast, San Francisco, Yosemite Park, Las Vegas, Hoover Dam, Monument Valley, Antelope Canyon and Valley of Fire
Our Top Experiences and Tours in San Francisco:If youʻre booking your trip to San Francisco last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Sausalito: San Francisco and Alcatraz Helicopter Tour
- From LA: California Highlights 3-Day Trip with Accommodation
- 49 Mile GoCar Special - All Day For The Price Of 5 Hours
- San Francisco: Wine Country Tastings Tour with Muir Woods
- San Francisco: Day Trip to Yosemite with Giant Sequoias Hike
- Enjoy the convenience of a guide in your language throughout the tour
- Discover the Wonders of Horseshoe Bend and Antelope Canyon and Valley of Fire
- Explore Santa Barbara's Elegance & Carmel's Coastal Charm
- Discover the Charms of San Francisco, Vegas & Hoover Dam
- Cruise San Francisco's Iconic Bay & Embrace Yosemite's Summer Wonders
DescriptionTemporary place holder for itinerary sent to Phillip Day 1: LOS ANGELES – SANTA BARBARA – ROUTE 1/17 MILE DRIVE – CARMEL Depart north up the spectacular California Coast to the first stop in Santa Barbara. Visit a Spanish Mission and learn how these religious outposts were key in the development of the entire region. Continue to Solvang, a quaint Danish community to browse in the local shops. We head north to the world-famous Route #1 where we get to see the spectacular California coastline up close (small vehicles will travel the southern portion of route 1 while full size coaches will travel the 17-mile drive exclusively). After our visit we visit the town of Carmel home to the actor Clint Eastwood. Enjoy some free time to stroll in town before departing to reach our hotel for overnight. Overnight: SpringHill Suites by Marriott Oakland Airport Day 2: SAN FRANCISCO – BAY CRUISE – GOLDEN GATE BRIDGE – CHINATOWN Today we understand why San Francisco is one of the most beautiful cities in the world. We start our tour at the Fisherman’s Wharf with a cruise in the world-famous bay, On the way to Sausalito we will have great views of both the Golden Gate Bridge and Alcatraz Island. Next, we return to Pier 39 for a leisurely lunch before an afternoon tour that takes in all the city’s famous landmarks, including the Golden Gate Bridge, Union square, Chinatown, and Nob Hill. Our tour ends with a night view of the city from the Bay Bridge. Overnight: Modesto – Modesto Hotel Day 3: SAN FRANCISCO – YOSEMITE – STEVENSON RANCH Summer Route: We head east through the farmlands of the Joaquin Valley to Yosemite National Park. This 1,200 square mile wonderland of forests, lakes, and waterfalls is located in the Sierra Nevada. Stop at El Capitan, Bridal-Veil Falls, and Half Dome to continue for a walk from the Yosemite Visitor Center to reach one of the highest waterfalls in North America (730 meters) Yosemite Falls. After a beautiful day in the park we head down to Stevenson Ranch for the evening. Overnight: Comfort Suites Stevenson Ranch
Includes7 nights hotel accommodation including tax and Continental Breakfast Guides in your language of choice are offered for the entirety of the tour. The guides will provide insightful commentary and assistance in your preferred language, ensuring a memorable and enriching journey for all. (English, German, Spanish, Italian, French, Japanese, Chinese, Portuguese, Hebrew) The guides will translate the Navajo guide’s explanation into your preferred language Air-Conditioned Bus or Van & Professional Tour Guide Bay cruise in San Francisco & Admission to Yosemite Park in summer Sightseeing in Santa Barbara, Carmel, (San luis Obispo/Big Sur in winter) and San Francisco, Las Vegas and Hoover Dam Entrance to Monument Valley, Horseshoe Bend, Antelope Canyon, and Valley of Fire Jeep tour in Monument Valley
- Guides in your language of choice are offered for the entirety of the tour. The guides will provide insightful commentary and assistance in your preferred language, ensuring a memorable and enriching journey for all.
- All ages allowed. Infants need a backpack or chest carrier.
- Participants must be able to walk 1.5 miles (2.5 km) over uneven surfaces to participate in this tour
- Comfortable walking shoes are strongly advised