My Guide Website?
From San Francisco: Muir Woods Guided Bus Tour185 Reviews
Walk among ancient groves of the world's tallest trees on a morning tour of the Muir Woods. After exploring the park, enjoy a scenic drive through the coastal town of Sausalito before returning to San Francisco.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in San Francisco:If youʻre booking your trip to San Francisco last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Explore the majesty of one of San Francisco's few remaining groves of old growth Redwood trees
- Enjoy a peaceful stroll through a towering forest along a flat paved trail
- Take in the views on scenic drive through the beautiful seaside town of Sausalito
- Eat delicious seafood along the historic waterfront
- Take in commanding views of the bay and Pacific Ocean as you cross the iconic Golden Gate Bridge
DescriptionHop on board a bus tour of Muir Woods. Experience the awe and wonder of one of California’s oldest redwood groves as you stroll through dedicated paths of 1000-year-old redwood trees. Your tour will begin with a 45-minute, fully-narrated scenic drive that heads across the iconic Golden Gate Bridge and into coastal mountains on the Marin Headlands. Arrive at Muir Woods National Forest where you will be provided park entry tickets and have 1.5 hours to explore the park at your own pace - maps detailing walking trails will be available at the Muir Woods Visitor Center. After exploring the park, enjoy a scenic drive to the coastal town of Sausalito. This beautiful seaside Mediterranean-style town offers a wide selection of distinctive boutiques, restaurants, parks, cafés, and unique art galleries. Guests may choose to stay in Sausalito and return on their own to San Francisco via ferry, or remain on the bus and return to a designated drop-off point within San Francisco.
IncludesGuided tour to Muir Woods National Monument Pickup and drop-off from San Francisco meeting point Admission ticket to the park 90-minute, self-guided tour along a flat, paved path Drive through Sausalito with the option to get off the bus and stay in Sausalito
- Please note that you have the option to end your tour in Sausalito and not return to San Francisco with Big Bus. You will be responsible for your own return in that case and ferry options for return are available in downtown Sausalito