My Guide Website?
From San Francisco: Guided Napa & Sonoma Wine Country Tour5 Reviews
Relax with this full-day tour to California’s celebrated wine regions. This tour from San Francisco takes you to both Napa and Sonoma Valleys to enjoy wine tastings and estate tours at 3 popular wineries.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in San Francisco:If youʻre booking your trip to San Francisco last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Discover Napa and Sonoma Valleys, the heart of Northern California's wine country
- Visit three of Northern California's most prestigious wineries
- Participate in wine estate tours and learn wine making techniques from experts
- Enjoy the extraordinary flavors during specialized wine tastings, included in the price
- Cross the towering Golden Gate Bridge
DescriptionImmerse yourself in a luxury experience on this full-day tour of California’s wine regions from San Francisco. Taste the finest wines at three of our carefully-selected partner wineries and enjoy a tour of their estates to learn about wine-making techniques. During your journey to the wineries, admire the sight of lush, vine-covered hillsides. Your host will guide you through each winery and give you an inside look at their family histories, fermentation processes, barrel-aging, and bottling techniques as you meet the winemakers. After learning about the winemaking process, taste some award-winning varietals, with 3 to 5 tastings at each winery. Savor the unique flavors and aromas of signature blends. But this tour isn't just about wine. Take in breathtaking views of California's rolling hills as we make our way through Napa Valley and Sonoma Valley, two of Northern California’s most famous wine regions. And when it's time to refuel, we'll stop at the historic Downtown Sonoma Square, where you can enjoy eclectic dining options and boutique shopping during your lunch break. Finally, enjoy a scenic drive back over the Golden Gate Bridge, watching the sun's rays fall on the Pacific Ocean. This is a wine tour you won't want to miss. Book now and let us take care of the details, so you can sit back, relax, and indulge in California’s finest vineyards.
IncludesGuided tour through Napa and Sonoma wine country with expert guide Pick-up and drop-off in San Francisco Cross the Golden Gate Bridge Tour 3 winery estates with expert winemakers 3-5 wine tastings per winery, tasting fees included in ticket Lunch stop in Sonoma Square
- This tour is available daily
- You must be at least 21 years old with a valid photo ID to participate in the wine tastings
- Winery schedule and venues are subject to change without notice based on private events and availability
- The tour will feature visits to 3 of the local partner's winery partners including the Madonna Estate, Sutter Home Winery, Cline Cellars, Muscardini Winery, Ru Vango, or Gloria Ferrer Winery
- All wine tasting fees are included in the tour price
- At each winery, you will spend approximately 1 hour for the tour and tasting