My Guide Website?
From San Francisco: 3-Day Yosemite National Park Tour by Bus4 Reviews
Benefit from the expertise of a personal guide on a multi-day Yosemite National Park tour. Experience a hike through a Giant Sequoia grove, enjoy leisurely hikes or bike rides, and visit natural landmarks with the assistance of your expert guide.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in San Francisco:If youʻre booking your trip to San Francisco last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Sausalito: San Francisco and Alcatraz Helicopter Tour
- From LA: California Highlights 3-Day Trip with Accommodation
- 49 Mile GoCar Special - All Day For The Price Of 5 Hours
- San Francisco: Wine Country Tastings Tour with Muir Woods
- San Francisco: Day Trip to Yosemite with Giant Sequoias Hike
- Enmbark on a hike though a trail of Giant Sequoias
- Take amazing photos of natural wonders such as Half-Dome, El Capitan and Yosemite Falls
- Partake in a variety of activities with the assistance of your guide
DescriptionStart with pickup from central locations in Downtown San Francisco. Meet your expert guide and travel east crossing through California’s fertile San Joaquin Valley and into the rocky Sierra Nevada mountains. See 170-year-old mining towns and learn the colorful history of the region with stops for food along the way. Upon arrival at Yosemite National Park, be dropped at your chosen accommodation, which you will need to reserve separately beforehand. Customize your 3 days in Yosemite National Park according to your preferences. Discover the park’s wilderness, towering granite cliffs, Giant Sequoias, and awe-inspiring waterfalls with your guide's assistance. Throughout your stay in the park, your guides will be on hand to escort you to the many summertime and wintertime activities so you don’t miss the history, geology, and wildlife that make Yosemite Valley the jewel of the U.S. National Parks. Explore the many trails of the Yosemite Valley. Enjoy a stop at Inspiration Point, then take some selfies with El Capitan, Half Dome, and Bridalveil Falls as your backdrop. In spring and summer, choose rock climbing, rafting, fishing, or nighttime stargazing (activities not included). In winter, have your guide arrange winter hiking, snowshoeing, cross-country skiing, or ice skating, depending on weather conditions.
IncludesLocal expert guide 8 foreign language audio guides Customize departure and return days Pickup from central San Francisco Park entrance fee Hike to Giant Sequoias (conditions permitting) Stop for breakfast and lunch on day 1 (at your own expense) Stop for dinner on day 3 (at your own expense)
- Please note that accommodation is not included, and must be booked separately
- If you are not staying at one of the hotels within Yosemite Valley, please only bring with you what you can easily carry as there are limited (or no) storage options
- As tour sizes vary, transportation is in a 15-passenger van or a 41-passenger tour bus
- The local partner is not responsible for loss or damage of personal property on tours or for delays due to accidents
- The tour makes stops on the first day for breakfast and lunch. On the return trip to San Francisco on day 3, dinner is included
- It is your responsibility to get from Yosemite Valley (where your guide will drop you off) to your hotel on day 1 and day 3
- Between these timings you will have free time to explore the park