My Guide Website?
Downtown San Francisco: In App Audio Tour
Experience San Francisco's scenery and historical background from a local's perspective with in app audio tour
Our Top Experiences and Tours in San Francisco:If youʻre booking your trip to San Francisco last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- San Francisco: Food Walking Tour of Chinatown & North Beach
- San Francisco: City Tour with Alcatraz Entry Ticket
- San Francisco, Sausalito and Muir Woods Small Group Tour
- San Francisco: Skip-the-Line 1-Hour Bay Cruise by Boat
- San Francisco: Bridge to Bridge Cruise
- Explore San Francisco's quintessential cityscape
- Practice or master the basics of Spanish and Chinese
- Travel back in time as you observe the vintage streetcars
- Learn how long it took to rebuild the Bay Bridge
- Find out how the local Chinatown was born
DescriptionWelcome to San Francisco, California! This audio tour offers insights into how San Franciscans cherish their iconic landmarks while providing intriguing glimpses into the city's historical tapestry. Embark on your journey with a stroll around Union Square, a meticulously maintained and lively urban hub today, but once a sand dune back in 1850. Uncover the nostalgic Lotta Fountain, the city's oldest monument, and the gathering spot for survivors of the Great Earthquake in 1906. Whether disembarking from a vintage streetcar or taking a leisurely walk, explore the famed Embarcadero promenade, adorned with palm trees and captivating artwork. Take in the breathtaking view of the historic Bay Bridge, delving into its dramatic backstory. Navigate the waterfront to immerse yourself in the vibrant Ferry Building marketplace, teeming with local food produce. Beyond the food stalls, the intriguing Vaillancourt Fountain will capture your attention with its unconventional shape and controversial public reception. Venture into the enchanting mazes of Chinatown, the largest neighborhood of its kind outside Asia. The tour guides you through unassuming storefronts to a quaint fortune cookie factory, offering insights on the best way to savor dim sum. Conclude your exploration by admiring the iconic Dragon Gate, the sole authentic Chinatown Gate in North America. HOW IS THE TOUR GOING — Stay flexible: join the tour whenever you want and explore the sights as long as you like. — Enjoy the tour even offline: all audio tours are tested for high quality and easy navigation.
IncludesDownloadable Self-Guided Audio Tour on the WeGoTrip app in English Detailed route from stop to stop with live GPS map on your smartphone
- The audio tour is available only on the WeGoTrip app. You will get a link to download it by email and SMS