My Guide Website?
Yosemite Nat'l Park: Valley Lodge Semi-Guided 2-Day Tour
See Yosemite the way it should be seen and stay overnight in the park! Enjoy more free time and flexibility to explore on your own on this semi-guided 2-day tour from San Francisco.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in San Francisco:If youʻre booking your trip to San Francisco last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Explore Yosemite National Park for 2 days with a driver/guide
- Photograph Yosemite Falls, El Capitan, Bridalveil Fall, and Inspiration Point
- Enjoy extra free time to explore Yosemite on your own
- Stay overnight in the park at Yosemite Lodge at the Falls
- Travel comfortably and responsibly in a petroleum-free biodiesel mini-coach
DescriptionEscape to the mountains for 2 full days of hiking, sightseeing, and exploring in the amazing natural wilderness of Yosemite National Park. Trek through Yosemite Valley and explore the trails and waterfalls. Spend the night in the heart of Yosemite Valley at Yosemite Lodge at the Falls. Your hotel is located at the base of Yosemite Falls - the waterfall that gave the hotel its name. On this tour of Yosemite National Park from San Francisco, you'll have 2 days to explore, giving you more time and flexibility to see all the sights. Your guide stays in the hotel with the group, providing valuable knowledge of the history of Yosemite and a more personal experience of the park throughout your trip. The 2 days in Yosemite National Park are divided between time in Yosemite Valley and exploring the outlying areas of the park. In the valley, you will visit and photograph famous highlights such as Yosemite Falls (the tallest waterfall in North America), El Capitan, Bridalveil Falls, and Inspiration Point. This tour of Yosemite arrives back in San Francisco at approximately 21:00 on the second day.
IncludesSan Francisco hotel pick-up and drop off Semi-guided narrated tour with a professional guide Eco-friendly transportation to/from Yosemite in biodiesel mini-coach Yosemite Park entrance fee Overnight hotel accommodation at Yosemite Lodge at the Falls Free time to explore on your own
- Due to limited storage space on our vehicles, we ask that luggage is limited to 1 small, soft overnight bag per passenger (something that will fit under the seats). Cancellations for overnight hotel tours will be charged at 50 per cent of tour price if cancelled within 15 days of the tour departure. No-shows and cancellations within 24 hours will be charged in full (100 per cent). This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.