My Guide Website?
The Ultimate Napa & Sonoma Wine Tour3 Reviews
Discover the best of Northern California Wine Country on a guided day trip from San Francisco. Sample boutique wines in Napa and Sonoma, take in the delightful notes of each region, and shop downtown.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in San Francisco:If youʻre booking your trip to San Francisco last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Friendly narration in English from your guide
- Stop for photos of the Golden Gate Bridge
- A stop at the Oxbow Food Market to start your day of wine tasting
- Extended lunch break in the famous Sonoma Square with time to sample more wine
- Visits to both Sonoma and Napa Wineries and Food Experiences
DescriptionSavor the best of Northern California Wine Country. You’ll delight in sampling wines and gastronomic delights on this full-day tour of Napa and Sonoma. You’ll stop for photos of the iconic Golden Gate Bridge, enjoy breakfast at Oxbow Public Market (cost not included), enjoy wine tastings in both Napa and Sonoma, where you'll take in the delightful notes of each region, and have free time to explore historic Sonoma Square. You’ll have ample time to enjoy as you wish in Sonoma Square. You can choose from countless options for a unique lunchtime experience (cost not included), such as a self-guided food tour sampling the many cuisines, picking up a bottle of wine for a picnic-style lunch, enjoying a sit-down meal at a Michelin star restaurant, or savoring another wine tasting.
IncludesFriendly narration in English from your guide Stop for photos of the Golden Gate Bridge A stop at the Oxbow Food Market to start your day of wine tasting An extended lunch break in the famous Sonoma Square with time to sample more wine or go shopping Visits to both Sonoma and Napa Wineries and Food Experiences
- Pre-trip parking can be found at Anchorage Parking Garage (542 Beach Street) Non Tasters will have a $15 table fee at each winery We suggest wearing layers. The weather will be cool in the morning and hot later Make sure to bring a valid ID. The legal drinking age in the United States is 21 Vegetarian and gluten-free options are available at Oxbow Public Market and Sonoma Square