My Guide Website?
SF: North Beach Curated Multi-Course Foodie Tour4 Reviews
Explore the history-rich Italian restaurant scene of North Beach on a curated, multi-course food tour. Each course is served at a different restaurant, from appetizers, to entree, and dessert.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in San Francisco:If youʻre booking your trip to San Francisco last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Savor a full multi-course meal with each course served at a different restaurant
- Skip the lines and enjoy each course seated at a reserved table
- Enjoy an intimate small-group experience with a maximum of 12 guests
- Discover rich North Beach neighborhood stories that compliment the cuisine
DescriptionDiscover the heart of North Beach and the bawdy history of this neighborhood during the Gold Rush with a multi-course progressive meal and optional beverage pairings. An intimate, luxury experience for travelers and locals alike. You’ll visit 3-4 of the best restaurants in San Francisco, featuring hot spots where you’ll skip the line and hidden gems. Hear the stories of local chefs and restaurateurs as you imbibe in authentic Italian wood-fired pizza from the oldest pizza oven on the West Coast, SF-famous seafood cioppino, crisp croquettes in a NY Times featured alleyway cocktail den, old-school arancini at a historical red sauce restaurant, a trio of gelato from local food purveyors, and more. This progressive meal visits multiple restaurants – two appetizers, one entree, and one dessert, with a sprinkling of culinary history and stories in between. This San Francisco Food Tour focuses on quality over quantity. But, you won’t leave hungry! The goal is to have you sample the highest quality ingredients – small plates with huge flavor. Neighborhood stops, stories, and landmarks are sprinkled throughout the experience. How It Works Meeting Point: Start location varies but is always within a 3-block walk from Washington Square Park in North Beach 1st Restaurant: Enjoy Appetizer #1 (plus optional beverage pairing) 2nd Restaurant: Enjoy Appetizer #2 (plus optional beverage pairing) 3rd Restaurant: Entrée (plus optional beverage pairing) 4th Restaurant: Dessert and Conclusion
Includes3-hour walking tour Local tour guide Multi-course meal at 3-4 different restaurants (appetizers, entree, and dessert)
- The tour is friendly for all types of diets. The tour operator will ask for your restrictions after booking. Minimum drinking age is 21 years. You can opt to add 3 alcoholic beverage pairings for a small extra cost, paid on the tour. A moderate amount of walking required of approximately 1 mile on a flat route. Bring layers as New York weather changes frequently. Locations visited are subject to change.