My Guide Website?
SF: Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour & California Academy of Sciences
Explore San Francisco's wonders with this fun-filled package that includes a flexible hop-on hop-off bus tour, entry to the California Academy of Sciences, and a guided walking tour of Chinatown
Our Top Experiences and Tours in San Francisco:If youʻre booking your trip to San Francisco last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Sausalito: San Francisco and Alcatraz Helicopter Tour
- From LA: California Highlights 3-Day Trip with Accommodation
- 49 Mile GoCar Special - All Day For The Price Of 5 Hours
- San Francisco: Wine Country Tastings Tour with Muir Woods
- San Francisco: Day Trip to Yosemite with Giant Sequoias Hike
- Visit the California Academy of Science with 40,000 live animals
- View iconic Fisherman's Wharf and take pictures of Golden Gate Bridge
- Experience the culture of Chinatown with a guided walking tour
- See the fabulous shops at Union Square and Ghirardelli Square
- Explore the city with unlimited hop-on hop-off and frequent arrivals
DescriptionExperience the best of San Francisco with the Big Bus 1-Day Ticket and California Academy of Sciences admission. This unbeatable package offers you the chance to explore the city’s most iconic landmarks and attractions at your own pace. Hop on and off the bus as you please and enjoy the stunning views of the Embarcadero, Fisherman’s Wharf, and more. With professional digital commentary, you’ll learn about the different cultures living here, exciting architecture, beautiful nature, and, of course, the history from the early Spanish settlers to the Gold Rush to present day. Along the way, marvel at the vibrant Victorian architecture of the Painted Ladies, take in the infamous history of Alcatraz, gaze at the stunning engineering marvel that is the Golden Gate Bridge, enjoy the bustling activity at Pier 39, and feed your curiosity at the Exploratorium. Hop off and explore at your own leisure before hopping back on the next bus. There's never been a more fun way to explore the City by the Bay! But that’s not all! The combo ticket also includes admission to the California Academy of Sciences, one of the world’s most renowned natural history museums. Get up close and personal with over 40,000 live animals and explore the museum’s fascinating exhibits. From the depths of the ocean to the far reaches of space, California Academy is the only place on the planet with an aquarium, a planetarium, a natural history museum, and a 4-story rainforest all under one roof. Don’t miss out on this incredible opportunity to experience San Francisco like never before. Your ticket is valid for one day of unlimited hop-on hop-off with buses arriving every 20-30 minutes! Also included with every ticket is a 1-hour walking tour of Chinatown, plus a free one-hour bike rental.
Includes1-Day Hop-On Hop-Off ticket Open-top double decker Guided Walking Tour of Chinatown Professional digital commentary with souvenir earbuds Entrance to the California Academy of Sciences When you buy a 2-hour bike rental, get an extra hour free
- Redeem voucher with Big Bus staff at the Big Bus Visitors Center at 99 Jefferson St, or at any Big Bus stop along the route. Voucher must be redeemed with Big Bus before visiting museum.