My Guide Website?
SF: 1-Day Hop-on Hop-off Tour & Napa/Sonoma Wine Tour1 Reviews
Combine a sightseeing tour of San Francisco and a wine tour of Napa or Sonoma Valley in a single package. See all that San Francisco has to offer with a 1-day hop-on hop-off bus ticket and venture north into wine country to taste fine wines.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in San Francisco:If youʻre booking your trip to San Francisco last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- San Francisco: Food Walking Tour of Chinatown & North Beach
- San Francisco: City Tour with Alcatraz Entry Ticket
- San Francisco, Sausalito and Muir Woods Small Group Tour
- San Francisco: Skip-the-Line 1-Hour Bay Cruise by Boat
- San Francisco: Bridge to Bridge Cruise
- Explore over 20 iconic sites and attractions aboard an open-top bus
- Enjoy a scenic motorcoach trip to Napa or Sonoma Valley with tastings included
- Learn the history of San Francisco from expert guides or digital commentary
- 1 day of unlimited hop-on hop-off access so you can see it all at your own pace
DescriptionExperience the best of San Francisco with this unbeatable 1-day package! Hop on our comfortable open-top, double decker bus and explore over 20 iconic sites and attractions that make San Francisco one of the most beautiful cities in the world. Admire stunning architecture and learn about the city's rich history, from the early Spanish settlers to the Gold Rush and beyond. Board a scenic motorcoach trip to the famous wine country, where you'll visit 3 Napa or Sonoma Valley wineries with tastings included. Savor the flavors of the region and learn about the art of winemaking from local experts. Your package also includes a 1-hour guided walking tour of vibrant Chinatown, where you'll experience the culture and traditions of one of San Francisco's most unique neighborhoods. With our live guides, or digital commentary in 10 languages, you'll have the best seat in the house to experience the beauty and excitement of San Francisco. And with unlimited hop-on, hop-off access for a full day, you'll have plenty of time to see it all. Don't miss out on this incredible opportunity to experience the best of San Francisco in just one day. Stops on the Hop-on Hop-off Tour: • Fisherman’s Wharf, Mason at Jefferson • Fisherman’s Wharf, Taylor at Beach • Washington Square, Columbus at Union (southwest corner) • Financial District, Clay and Battery (northeast corner) • Union Square (across from Macy’s) • Hilton Hotel, Mason at the corner of Ellis • Civic Center, Asian Art Museum on Larkin Street • Fulton Street, Inn at the Opera on Fulton at Franklin • Alamo Square, Fell at the corner of Divisadero • Haight-Ashbury, Stanyan and Haight (across from McDonalds) • Golden Gate Park , at the Music Concourse (in front of the Academy of Sciences) • Golden Gate Bridge, at the North Vista Point • Palace of Fine Arts, Richardson at Francisco • Lombard and Fillmore (southwest corner) • Lombard and Gough (southeast corner) • Pier 39
Includes1-Day Big Bus Hop-on Hop-off Sightseeing Tour ticket Choice of Half-Day or Full-Day Wine Country Tour with transportation and tastings included 1-hour Guided City Walking Tour of Chinatown Blazing Saddles Bike Rental Discount
- When booking, please select the date you want to take your wine tour. Your 1-day hop-on hop-off sightseeing bus ticket will be issued when you check in for your wine tour. The hop-on hop-off ticket is flexible and is activated at the time of first use. Wineries visited are subject to change due to private events and holidays. Please note that the audio foreign languages listed are only available on the hop-on hop-off bus tour.