My Guide Website?
SF: 1-Day Hop-On Hop-Off Tour & Golden Gate Bay Cruise47 Reviews
Discover San Francisco with a 1-day hop-on hop-off ticket and a 1-hour Golden Gate Bay cruise. Hop off at any stop with nearby access to the city's best landmarks and sail under the Golden Gate Bridge.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in San Francisco:If youʻre booking your trip to San Francisco last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- San Francisco: Food Walking Tour of Chinatown & North Beach
- San Francisco: City Tour with Alcatraz Entry Ticket
- San Francisco, Sausalito and Muir Woods Small Group Tour
- San Francisco: Skip-the-Line 1-Hour Bay Cruise by Boat
- San Francisco: Bridge to Bridge Cruise
- Listen to the sounds of the bay and look up to the Golden Gate Bridge
- Experience panoramic views of Crissy Field and sail past the shores of Sausalito
- Learn about the history and culture of San Francisco with digital commentary
- Enjoy unlimited access to all bus stops while exploring at your own pace
- Soak in the hippie vibes at Haight-Ashbury like the Grateful Dead once did
DescriptionMake your way around San Francisco with a 1-day hop-on hop-off bus ticket and sail around San Francisco Bay with a 1-hour Golden Gate bay cruise. Hop off to explore the city's best highlights or stay on the double-decker bus to take in 360-degree panoramic views of the city. Golden Gate Bay CruiseSail past the lively neighborhood of North Beach and take advantage of the bar onboard with drinks, snacks, and merchandise available to purchase. Admire the famous swimming clubs of the Aquatic Park and the historic vessels at Hyde Street Pier. Take in idyllic views of Crissy Field and The Presidio of San Francisco before the stunning image of the Golden Gate Bridge comes into view. Cruise straight under the bridge as the sun shines and waves lap against the boat. Travel past the wildlife reserves of the Marin Headlands to reach the shores of Sausalito, once home to the Flower Children. With Angel Island State Park to your left, finish your cruise outside the infamous Alcatraz prison. 1-Day Hop-On Hop-Off BusThe route of the hop-on hop-off bus includes stops at iconic landmarks like Fisherman’s Wharf, Union Square, the Golden Gate Bridge, and Little Italy. This flexible approach to sightseeing allows you to enjoy your day at your own pace.
IncludesUnlimited hop-on and hop-off access for 1 day Engaging digital audio commentary Souvenir earbuds 1-hour Golden Gate Bay Cruise Blazing Saddles bike rental offer (rent for 1 hour and get 1 hour free)
- Tickets are flexible. If you can't go on the date you booked, your ticket will still be accepted up to 6 months after the booked date The full bus loop is approximately 2 hours