My Guide Website?
Scenic E-Bike tour to Muir Woods5 Reviews
Guided E-bike Tour from San Francisco to Muir Woods
Our Top Experiences and Tours in San Francisco:If youʻre booking your trip to San Francisco last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Sausalito: San Francisco and Alcatraz Helicopter Tour
- From LA: California Highlights 3-Day Trip with Accommodation
- 49 Mile GoCar Special - All Day For The Price Of 5 Hours
- San Francisco: Wine Country Tastings Tour with Muir Woods
- San Francisco: Day Trip to Yosemite with Giant Sequoias Hike
- Muir Woods hike
- Scenic guided E-bike tour
- take amazing pictures from Muir Woods, Golden Gate Bridge, Alcatraz and more
DescriptionWant to combine a scenic E-bike tour with a hike inside Muir Woods? Then this tour may be for you! After we meet at North Beach, where we will get your E-bikes, we will make our way along the scenic northern SF shore, across the Golden Gate Bridge, through Sausalito and finally along more scenic roads until we reach Muir Woods National Monument (Visitor Center). After your hike inside the National Park, we will typically ride back to the Sausalito Ferry so that you can enjoy a ferry ride that takes you back to SF, also offering great close by views from Alcatraz. Total distance of this tour (on the bicycle) is 25 miles(!), and it will take around 6 hours (4 hours or more pedaling) PRICE PER PERSON: $115. YOU WILL PAY $55 FOR THIS BOOKING, $45 FOR THE DISCOUNTED E-BIKE RENTAL, AND $15 FOR THE MUIR WOODS PARK ENTRANCE FEE. Meeting point: the crossing of Beach St and Larkin St (look for benches within 'roundabout' inside park and across CVS Pharmacy) Meeting time: 9:20am (please arrive at least 5min earlier) The one way ferry ticket from Sausalito back to SF is not included, please bring additional cash or download the Clipper Card App: https://www.clippercard.com/ClipperWeb/clipper-app for a discounted ticket. Snacks: such as power bars and bananas are provided Water: can be purchased along the way, but we highly recommend that you bring your own water bottle which can be filled up for free)
Includessnacks helmet bike lock
- This tour is only suitable for those comfortable riding bicycles for a minimum of 4 hours as well as comfortable riding on public roads, up and down hills.