My Guide Website?
San Francisco Zoo Admission Ticket412 Reviews
Visit more than 2,000 exotic, endangered, and rescued animals set over 100 acres of majestic and peaceful gardens located directly on the Pacific Coast. Watch talks and feedings throughout the day as you find adventure around every corner.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in San Francisco:If youʻre booking your trip to San Francisco last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Marvel at the giraffes, zebra, and kudu roaming on the dramatic African Savanna
- Immerse yourself in the Tropical Rainforest full of colorful birds, exotic plants, a charming sloth
- Enjoy the active and engaging lemurs and see them climb and jump in an amazing outdoor exhibit
- Experience Africa's largest primate in the Gorilla Preserve
DescriptionVisit the San Francisco Zoo, home to over 2,000 animals and 250 species of plants. Your full-day admission ticket includes access to the Leanne Roberts African Region and the Valentine Family Savanna. Both zones offer multi-species landscapes with giraffes, zebras, kudu, ostriches, storks, and more. At Hearst Grizzly Gulch, get nose-to-nose with rescued grizzly bear sisters Kachina and Kiona. See how lemurs leap through the Lipman Lemur Forest, the largest outdoor lemur habitat in the country. Marvel at Penguin Island, home to the largest colony of Magellanic penguins outside of the wild. Admire the Zoo's gorillas in the Jones Family Gorilla Preserve. Feed and pet the farm animals in the Fisher Family Children's Zoo. Find the historic 1921 Dentzel Carousel and 1904 miniature Little Puffer Steam Train. Learn about the fun rides, educational programs, and exciting events for children.
IncludesAll-day general admission to the San Francisco Zoo for the day of your visit
- Due to San Francisco's micro-climates and location on the ocean, the weather and temperature at the Zoo can vary throughout the day, and even throughout the park; please dress in layers that are easily removed/put on so you stay comfortable throughout your visit
- The SF Zoo is a 100-acre park, so be sure to wear comfortable shoes you can spend the day walking in
- Tours, rides, and extra programs are not included in the ticket