My Guide Website?
San Francisco: Yosemite, Vegas, Sedona, Antelope 7-Day Tour
Join us 7 days tour from San Francisco to Yosemite Park, Las Vegas, Hoover Dam, Sedona, Monument Valley, Horseshoe Bend and Antelope Canyon.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in San Francisco:If youʻre booking your trip to San Francisco last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- San Francisco: Food Walking Tour of Chinatown & North Beach
- San Francisco: City Tour with Alcatraz Entry Ticket
- San Francisco, Sausalito and Muir Woods Small Group Tour
- San Francisco: Skip-the-Line 1-Hour Bay Cruise by Boat
- San Francisco: Bridge to Bridge Cruise
- Explore the Majestic Yosemite Park in the Summer
- Bay Cruise: Breathtaking Scenic Views Await You
- Local-Guided Jeep Adventure in Monument Valley
- Discover the Wonders of Horseshoe Bend and Antelope Canyon and Valley of Fire
- Discover the Charms of San Francisco, Vegas & Hoover Dam
DescriptionDay 1: SAN FRANCISCO – BAY CRUISE – GOLDEN GATE BRIDGE – CHINATOWN We start our tour at the Fisherman’s Wharf with a cruise in the world-famous bay, On the way to Sausalito we will have great views of both the Golden Gate Bridge and Alcatraz Island. Leisurely lunch at Pier 39 afternoon tour that takes in all the city’s famous landmarks - Golden Gate Bridge, Union square, Chinatown, and Nob Hill Overnight: Modesto – Modesto Hotel Day 2:SAN FRANCISCO – YOSEMITE – STEVENSON RANCH Summer Route: We head east through the farmlands of the Joaquin Valley to Yosemite National Park. This 1,200 square mile wonderland of forests, lakes, and waterfalls is located in the Sierra Nevada. Stop at El Capitan, Bridal-Veil Falls, and Half Dome to continue for a walk from the Yosemite Visitor Center to reach one of the highest waterfalls in North America (730 meters) Yosemite Falls. After a beautiful day in the park we head down to Stevenson Ranch for the evening. Day 3:STEVENSON RANCH – LAS VEGAS On the way to Vegas we stop for lunch at the outlet mall in Barstow, Evening tour of the strip Overnight: Harrah's Hotel Day 4:LAS VEGAS – HOOVER DAM After a leisurely breakfast, we leave Las Vegas and make our way to the Hoover Dam After our visit, we head back to Las Vegas for a free afternoon Overnight: Harrah's Hotel Day 5:LAS VEGAS – SEDONA We start the day travelling across the Mojave Desert, and head up the Colorado Plateau and historic route 66, before arriving to Sedona, Drive the breathtaking scenic Oak Creek Canyon Enjoy a lunch break in Sedona where you can browse authentic Indian arts and crafts stores together with unique boutiques and galleries, visit the Chapel of the Holy Cross late afternoon we depart the Sedona area to Page for overnight. Overnight – Clarion Inn- Page Day 6:SEDONA – MONUMENT VALLEY – HORSESHOE BEND visit starts with a jeep tour led by Navajo Indians. We head to the mighty Colorado River, for a visit to “Horseshoe Bend” Overnight: Clarion Inn - Page Day 7:ANTELOPE CANYON – VALLEY OF FIRE – LAS VEGAS tour the lower Antelope Canyon, Depart the Park for an early evening arrival in Las Vegas. Drop off: Las Vegas Luxor Hotel & Casino WINTER Everything is the same except for DAY 2. Day 2: SAN FRANCISCO – MONTERREY – STEVENSON RANCH Winter Route: start the day with a visit of Monterrey to include the wharf and Cannery Row visit to the town of Carmel-by-the-sea, head south to the world-famous Route #1 Overnight: Comfort Suites Stevenson Ranch
Includes6 nights hotel accommodation including tax and Continental Breakfast Air-Conditioned Bus or Van & Professional Tour Guide Bay cruise in San Francisco & Admission to Yosemite Park in summer Sightseeing in San Frnacisco, Las Vegas and Hoover Dam Entrance to Monument Valley, Horseshoe Bend, Antelope Canyon, and Valley of Fire Jeep tour in Monument Valley
- Guides in your language of choice are offered for the entirety of the tour. The guides will provide insightful commentary and assistance in your preferred language, ensuring a memorable and enriching journey for all.
- The guides will translate the Navajo guide’s explanation into your preferred language
- All ages allowed. Infants need a backpack or chest carrier.
- Please be advised that the group may enter either Upper or Lower Antelope Canyon depending on weather and crowd conditions
- Participants must be able to walk 1.5 miles (2.5 km) over uneven surfaces to participate in this tour
- Comfortable walking shoes are strongly advised
- In the event of inclement weather, the canyon may be closed for safety precautions without advanced notice. In these instances, refunds will be at the discretion of the Navajo