My Guide Website?
San Francisco: Yosemite Park 2-Day Trip with Accommodation37 Reviews
Discover the best of Yosemite on this 2-day guided tour from San Francisco with hotel transfers included. Spend a full day exploring the stunning Yosemite Valley and stay in a local lodge.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in San Francisco:If youʻre booking your trip to San Francisco last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- San Francisco: Food Walking Tour of Chinatown & North Beach
- San Francisco: City Tour with Alcatraz Entry Ticket
- San Francisco, Sausalito and Muir Woods Small Group Tour
- San Francisco: Skip-the-Line 1-Hour Bay Cruise by Boat
- San Francisco: Bridge to Bridge Cruise
- Explore Yosemite National Park for 2 days with a small group
- Photograph famous highlights like Yosemite Falls, El Capitan, and Tunnel View
- Visit the park’s amazing Glacier Point and hike among the Giant Sequoias in sume
- Stay overnight at a local lodge, along the bank of the Merced River
- Travel comfortably and responsibly in a petroleum-free biodiesel mini-coach
DescriptionRun away for 2 days of crisp, fresh mountain air with an affordable and fun 2-day trip to Yosemite National Park from San Francisco. Escape to the mountains for 2 full days of hiking, sightseeing, and exploring in the amazing natural wilderness of Yosemite National Park. Trek through Yosemite Valley, Glacier Point, and the Giant Sequoias, and sleep comfortably in your own hotel room. On this tour of Yosemite National Park from San Francisco, you'll have 2 days to explore, giving you more time and flexibility to see all the sights. Detailed Itinerary: Day 1: San Francisco - Yosemite View Lodge Head from San Francisco to Yosemite View Lodge, which is situated in the picturesque Merced River Canyon. Arrive at the accommodation and continue toward the surrounding nature. Learn the history of Yosemite as you explore the Yosemite Valley and take in stunning sites like Yosemite Falls, Inspiration Point, Half Dome, Bridalveil Fall, and El Capitan. Afterwards, return to the lodge and explore its creature comforts which include a restaurant, bar, swimming pools, and jacuzzi. Day 2: Yosemite View Lodge - San Francisco Explore the outlying areas of the park. Take a trip to the awe-inspiring Glacier Point and enjoy a hike among the Giant Sequoias (weather permitting). At the end of the day, head back to San Francisco and arrive at around 21:00.
IncludesSan Francisco hotel pickup and drop off Guide Eco-friendly transportation to and from Yosemite in biodiesel minibus Narrated Yosemite Valley tour Yosemite Park entrance fee Overnight hotel accommodation at Yosemite Cedar Lodge
- Due to limited storage space on our vehicles, we ask that luggage is limited to 1 small, soft, overnight bag per passenger (something that will fit under the seats). Cancellations for overnight hotel tours will be charged at 50% of tour price if canceled within 15 days of the tour departure. No-shows and cancellations within 24 hours will be charged in full (100%).