My Guide Website?
San Francisco VIP Segway Tour: Waterfront and Hills12 Reviews
Enjoy a private 3-hour Segway tour of San Francisco with a personal guide and enjoy extended routes and more stops. Glide at a relaxed pace for privileged views of Alcatraz, Coit Tower, Lombard Street, the Golden Gate Bridge, and San Francisco Bay.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in San Francisco:If youʻre booking your trip to San Francisco last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Segway through San Francisco's Aquatic Park to the end of Municipal Pier
- Marvel at the San Francisco Maritime National Historical Park
- Climb the slopes of Russian Hill
- Peek down hidden stairways and paths
- Ride past the cable cars to the peak of the Crookedest Street in the World
DescriptionGet VIP views of San Francisco’s waterfront, wharf, and hills on a private Segway tour that includes a cruise through Aquatic Park and ends at Municipal Pier. En route, you will pass myriad attractions, such as the Maritime National Historical Park for panoramic views of Alcatraz and the Golden Gate Bridge. After your brief training session to ensure you feel safe and comfortable on your self-balancing, eco-friendly mode of transport, climb the slopes of Russian Hill, the affluent residential neighborhood that takes its name from the Gold Rush era when settlers discovered a small Russian cemetery at the top of the hill. Peek down paths to see some of San Francisco’s 350 secret stairways. Climb past the cable cars to reach the summit of Lombard Street, the “Crookedest Street in the World.” Continue down the world’s most famous twisting street toward North Beach, heading down the slopes of Telegraph Hill. Experience the European (predominantly Italian) flavor of North Beach. Stop to admire the Church of Saints Peter and Paul in Washington Square Park at the heart of Little Italy. Next, you will go to Pier 39, home to San Francisco’s famous sea lions. Glide past the historic fishing fleet of the wharf, and smell the Pacific Ocean before scooting back to the start point. The hills portion of the route may be adjusted or canceled based on rider ability and guest safety. Route changes are at the discretion of the tour guide. Please note: Bring an extra layer of warm, wind resistant clothing. Rain ponchos, knit gloves and warm jackets are available for guest use. Please leave bulky backpacks at home.
IncludesPrivate VIP tour for your group (3-hour experience that includes extra time for riding) 1-on-1 training session Personal guide Helmets and safety vest Gratuity
- Segway riders must be aged 12 and older, and weigh between 100 pounds (45 kilograms) and 275 pounds (124 kilograms)
- Guests under 18 years of age must be accompanied by a parent or guardian • If you are concerned about mobility issues please call the vendor to discuss • Pregnant women are not allowed on the tour
- You must be able to easily and quickly step on and off the Segway without assistance, which requires physical abilities similar to climbing and descending stairs without any assistance or use of a handrail. You will be standing for 2 hours • This activity is not recommended for guests aged 70 and up • The helmet and safety vest provided must be worn at all times • Please do not wear flip-flops, open-toe sandals, or high heels • Guests are required to sign a liability waiver
- You must complete the Segway training and test ride
- Please respect road signs, pedestrians, bikes and cars for a safe ride