My Guide Website?
San Francisco: Vintage Murder Mystery Guided Walking Tour1 Reviews
Walk in the footsteps of serial killers, bandits, and activists on this dramatic tour of San Francisco’s most famous crime scenes. Explore the dark side of San Francisco on a guided walking tour.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in San Francisco:If youʻre booking your trip to San Francisco last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Hear tales of poisoned chocolate, a headless ghost, and a ‘heart throb’ killer
- Learn about the day President Gerald Ford escaped being shot
- Travel back to the LGBTQ riot that launched a national conversation
- Follow in the footsteps of the Night Stalker and the Zodiac Killer
- Explore San Francisco with a seasoned local guide at your side
DescriptionDid you know the Zodiac Killer sent dozens of letters to the San Francisco Chronicle? Or that a woman tried to shoot President Gerald Ford at the Saint Francis Hotel? Explore the most significant crimes in San-Fran history on this thrilling walking tour by Junket. Visit the Transgender District and learn about the police brutality that motivated a nationwide movement; follow in the footsteps of the “Night Stalker;” and find out why the Old Press Club is associated with a disembodied head. Agatha Christie once said, “Crime is terribly revealing.” What will the crimes of San Francisco reveal about this iconic city? Come find out.
Includes2-hour walking tour Knowledgable guide Well-researched and credible history
- This tour takes place rain or shine. This tour is not recommended for people who cannot walk more than a mile.