My Guide Website?
San Francisco: Urban Scavenger Hunt with Your Smartphone1 Reviews
Embark on an urban adventure through San Francisco and Chinatown. Use your smartphone to decipher clues and discover the mystery route as you explore the secret sights and culture of the city.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in San Francisco:If youʻre booking your trip to San Francisco last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Sausalito: San Francisco and Alcatraz Helicopter Tour
- From LA: California Highlights 3-Day Trip with Accommodation
- 49 Mile GoCar Special - All Day For The Price Of 5 Hours
- San Francisco: Wine Country Tastings Tour with Muir Woods
- San Francisco: Day Trip to Yosemite with Giant Sequoias Hike
- San Francisco urban adventure, solve clues together and unlock secret sights
- Top-rated cafe/bar/pub recommendations along the way, all optional
- Clues sent to your phones, with help available, the perfect difficulty for all
- A mix of; outdoor escape room, treasure/scavenger hunt, walking tour
- Discover the City of SF better than a local - we show locals new sights!
DescriptionA playful experience to discover the secrets of San Francisco, end at an amazing hidden garden in the sky. A mystery walk similar to an escape room but outdoors! Your team will receive clues on their phones that, once deciphered, will guide them around a route that showcases it's secret sights and great bars/cafes. The routes are all walking distance and clues get you working together and interacting with the city surroundings to find the answers, no prior knowledge required. Discover fascinating and amusing facts about San Francisco's past and present as you weave your way through the city. Make the day your own as you solve clues and challenges as a team; with friends, family or colleagues. Get competitive - race to the finish and set a leader board time, or simply go at your own pace and soak it all in. With recommended refreshment stops at top-rated cafes/bars that you can choose to indulge and refresh along the way. There are three stops on this route; - One third; An amazing restored 1898 space, where a range of vendors sell produce, cheese, coffee, candy & prepared food in this soaring building. - Two Thirds; Choose between a popular upscale eatery serving Tyler Florence's American fare in a British pub-style setting'or an easygoing coffee shop fixing up sandwiches, breakfast burritos & other bites, plus espresso drinks. - Finish location; Great of options of pub grub, draft beer & cocktails are on tap at this low-key, brick-walled hangout or a casual coffee bar with over 20 carefully selected coffee blends also serving light bites. Monthly challenges are available for teams to submit pictures/videos of their experience to win cash prizes each month. Links sent in the welcome message and information available on our website. For larger group bookings we recommend splitting up into teams of up to 5-8 people - this helps keep everyone in the team immersed and interacting with the game. Corporate bookings and packages are available, please email us at email@example.com for more information. Tickets can be used on any day and we have a 'love it or your money back' guarantee, we aim to provide a fantastic day for you! CityDays San Francisco
IncludesCity exploration game for you smartphone Recommended break stops 24/7 customer support
- Please have WhatsApp installed and provide your WhatsApp-connected phone number when booking. There is no physical guide, the tour is through WhatsApp.